Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    https://www.amazon.com/VICTGOAL-Snow.../dp/B08L7LGFQD

Bumping this thread for another cheap Amazon google. They work well, don’t fog and have a more modern look.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post

Bumping this thread for another cheap Amazon google. They work well, don’t fog and have a more modern look.

Accordingly to the description they are OTG which normally means, they stay farer away from the eyes reducing the visual field.
    What's your experience?
    Thanks in advance.

I’ve got a pair and the field of vision is really good

Anyone try the Shady Ray goggles? Near $100, so about halfway between the name brand goggles and the cheap ones.

I've tried their sunglasses with good results, so it's tempting.

Edit: now my ads include Blenders and Glade Optics. Any other mid-priced options? (I haven't looked at those two yet for prices)

Chinese Goggles on Amazon

Amazon has lightning deal on OM goggle for another hour and a half (it’s 7:30pm MNT). ~$32 per

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B014XKTFI0...WxfdGhlbWF0aWM

How rare is that deal?

The goggles I posted above are cheaper than the OM googles and look 100 times better. I have both. Also have high end goggle. The Victgoal don’t fog but VLT ratings might not be as true as a Smith goggle. More comfortable and better field of vision than the OM. And they’re unbranded which I like.

The goggles I posted above are cheaper than the OM googles and look 100 times better. I have both. Also have high end goggle. The Victgoal don’t fog but VLT ratings might not be as true as a Smith goggle. More comfortable and better field of vision than the OM. And they’re unbranded which I like.

I didn't see any low light option. Any recommendation for those overcast days?

I bought some these for sunny days. They actually seem decent. Will report back after some time on the slopes.
    In constant pursuit of the perfect slarve...

Quote Originally Posted by Iowagriz View Post
    Anyone try the Shady Ray goggles? Near $100, so about halfway between the name brand goggles and the cheap ones.

I've tried their sunglasses with good results, so it's tempting.

Edit: now my ads include Blenders and Glade Optics. Any other mid-priced options? (I haven't looked at those two yet for prices)
    Yup - the borg has those as well as Good'r popping up in my social media. I'm looking for something with both bright and low light lenses (or two pairs of goggles if cheap enough).

Any input appreciated.

Amazon is just aliexpress with a 30% markup to Jeff Bezos. All this stuff is there for a lot cheaper.

Thanks for the link, I bought these with the blue lens and I like them on sunny days. I wish they offered a better low-light lens though. Have you (or anybody else) tried the green or silver lens? Be curious to hear how they compare.

They used to offer a yellow lens, but not anymore. The silver lens is more sun oriented but nice. Red lens is probably the most versatile.

They used to offer a yellow lens, but not anymore. The silver lens is more sun oriented but nice. Red lens is probably the most versatile.
    They don't offer a red lens either

Apparently they discontinued that too. I have a red lens pair

Apparently they discontinued that too. I have a red lens pair

Any idea how these are on smaller faces, i.e. teenagers? Not a lot of reviews. The OG's look like a good choice.

I got a couple pairs of the Victgoal goggles for $19.99. Holy shit these things are great compared to my old Smiths (that are beat to shit). I skied with both the red/gold lens and the grey/black lens on two sunny days, so we will have to see how they do on storm days and freezing ass cold days, but so far so good. The lenses are easily interchangeable but I can't figure out where to buy more lenses yet, but for the price why buy more lenses? Only complaint is that they are quite large, but seem to fit my face well (didn't try with helmet yet). Clear vision, not to light, not too dark, no weird flaws in the lenses. Frame quality seems on par with anything else. Straps are also easily interchangeable, and have the grippy rubber stuff on them. Also great because they are unbranded so I guess no one will call you out for not having $2-300 goggles. I'm tempted to buy a hundred of them and sew on patches to sell them for $200.

These could be the Kinkos of eyewear.
    Last edited by Name Redacted; 12-12-2022 at 08:34 AM.

I have two pairs of the OM’s, after the last few storm days I’m done with those things. Have a clear blue tinted lens that fogs within a run and a pair with dark mirrored lenses that offer absolutely no contrast on milky days.

I’m tired of looking through fog or guessing whether there are bumps, going to spend the cash on some I/Os this week.

Tried my Victgoal green lense goggles today. Skied in the shadows in the morning wishing for a tad more light transmission. As the sun poked out and started to illuminate things, they were great. Fit and visibility seemed great. They are a very large goggle, so not sure how they would work for smaller faces. Curious to try the silver and orange/red lenses next. Feel like a steal at $19.99.
    In constant pursuit of the perfect slarve...

Want to pick up a pair of the victgoal's to replace my pretty old goggles, is the only way to get silver/red from their website? Says $35 instead of $20 on amazon. Is there a place to get spare lenses?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearNachos21 View Post
    Want to pick up a pair of the victgoal's to replace my pretty old goggles, is the only way to get silver/red from their website? Says $35 instead of $20 on amazon. Is there a place to get spare lenses?

Not that I'm aware of. Why do people keep calling it silver/red? Is the silver their version of rose?

Edit: still $20 on my link. Only blue and green lens options. You must be looking at the Victgoal website. They do have more lens offerings. I'm getting red, worth $35.99 to me.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Not that I'm aware of. Why do people keep calling it silver/red? Is the silver their version of rose?

Edit: still $20 on my link. Only blue and green lens options.
    on their site they have red, silver, blue, or green optionsfor $35. amazon only has blue and green for $20 https://victgoal.com/products/ski-go...32489855287358

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearNachos21 View Post
    on their site they have red, silver, blue, or green optionsfor $35. amazon only has blue and green for $20 https://victgoal.com/products/ski-go...32489855287358

Yeah I just ordered a pair with red lens from their website. Still a great deal.

They used to sell lenses on their Amazon site. I have the red lens and it’s a pretty good everyday lens. The only low light option they ever had was plain yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    I didn't see any low light option. Any recommendation for those overcast days?
    https://www.amazon.com/OutdoorMaster...2s9dHJ1ZQ&th=1

I just ordered these yellow vlt84% for $33. I have a darker mirrored pair for brighter days and have been happy with them.