Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    still on cancellation hold
    damn there's +2 in your order for bbi
    most likely that shipped and u didnt get an update...
    i'll check on it tomor morn....they aren't using our shipping accounts.... i'm blind
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Quote Originally Posted by MiCol View Post
    damn there's +2 in your order for bbi
    most likely that shipped and u didnt get an update...
    i'll check on it tomor morn....they aren't using our shipping accounts.... i'm blind
    same here

looks like i just got email....delivery tomorrow ,,,esquire embro.
    Last edited by cinnepa; 02-12-2019 at 08:56 AM.

^^^^^i have submitted request for tracking..... cinn looks like you are covered ....flowing...checking

ftr...i thiink even with cancelations , my understanding was that new labels were made right away ...some evidently did not get
    new emails....but i believe all orders made in the first two waves of this hoodie project were sent out last week.....obvisously the stuff going to ak will probably be the last to arrive.....denver was 1st to arrive....and so on and so forths....

doe i like that quiver...
    i wish i had an old red and green (edit) sneffles pre bross to send you...hell i dont even have one of the green.. i do have a red....pic of green (found from my old product page in website) ...look at the collar.... hehe

also there was blue or green Torrey which was a pullover i made because i was pizzed at fritz/mely...(very short run)

Name:  sneffles.png
Views: 337
Size:  533.1 KB
    www.freeridesystems.com

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2992.JPG 
Views:	92 
Size:	247.2 KB 
ID:	269360
    Thanks MiCol, They look great. Perfect timing as well. I was wondering what I was going to get the Mrs for Valentines.
    I'd rather die while I'm living then live while I'm dead

Quote Originally Posted by UTpowder View Post

Name:	IMG_2992.JPG 
Views:	92 
Size:	247.2 KB 
ID:	269360
    Thanks MiCol, They look great. Perfect timing as well. I was wondering what I was going to get the Mrs for Valentines.
    Great minds think alike! Got mine just in time for the big day!
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

^^^ awesome!

sorry to cut it so close guys, i really tried to get these out as fast as possible...however, with our 5 month planned move from old shipping group, i needed the embroidery to be at the same level as the place we moved out of...and the new group could not get it after a long time of trying, i finally was able to wrangle my old embroidery files and immediately that problem was solved...but then the new ppl would not use my shipping accounts...we paid an average of about $24 to ship all these orders (hi being $54 to ak = you guys win on this one) which is fucking insane (usps would have been about $23 to ak and cost me +$8-10 on local orders and +$12-15 on conus)

....but every quibble was moving the time frame back on this project....then the clusterfook with their UPS really sent me to the edge...if you notice i have shut down all products on all of my websites because I dont want any orders to come through....yes, im losing revenue...but the cost of fulfilling orders is costing me as much or more as making the damn products......

the tail is currently wagging the dog....i may take the dog to the pound....end blog

however, i am proud of the end product, i thank the fabric donor (who for without, this hoodie run would not have happened - you know who you are) , and thank you guys for ordering them, i am looking forward to receiving mine.....
    www.freeridesystems.com

Awesome work MiCol. I now have my new favorite hoodie.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

bross , brobross, bromag & bears don't mix..... dont wash with bear saliva...hand wash or git bit

Attachment 269481
    www.freeridesystems.com

^^^ awesome!

sorry to cut it so close guys, i really tried to get these out as fast as possible...however, with our 5 month planned move from old shipping group, i needed the embroidery to be at the same level as the place we moved out of...and the new group could not get it after a long time of trying, i finally was able to wrangle my old embroidery files and immediately that problem was solved...but then the new ppl would not use my shipping accounts...we paid an average of about $24 to ship all these orders (hi being $54 to ak = you guys win on this one) which is fucking insane (usps would have been about $23 to ak and cost me +$8-10 on local orders and +$12-15 on conus)

....but every quibble was moving the time frame back on this project....then the clusterfook with their UPS really sent me to the edge...if you notice i have shut down all products on all of my websites because I dont want any orders to come through....yes, im losing revenue...but the cost of fulfilling orders is costing me as much or more as making the damn products......

the tail is currently wagging the dog....i may take the dog to the pound....end blog

however, i am proud of the end product, i thank the fabric donor (who for without, this hoodie run would not have happened - you know who you are) , and thank you guys for ordering them, i am looking forward to receiving mine.....
    jeezus, Mike - that sounds like a nightmare...
    is your shipper honoring the terms of their agreement (?)

I believe you will get this worked - out --

Good luck...

( still love what You are doing ) tj
    " ... I will do anything to go Skiing ... There Is no pride ... " (Miriam , 2005-2006 epic)

Dec21, 2016. LittleBigLost :
    " I think about it everyday. It is my reminder to live life to the fullest. I get up early, go to bed late, 'cuz I got shit to do. Like I said, I'm 61. Not going to wait till I'm 81 to do stuff, ...

Get out there and do stuff!

Enjoy life to the fullest!!

See you on the slopes! "

Quote Originally Posted by skiJ View Post
    jeezus, Mike - that sounds like a nightmare...
    is your shipper honoring the terms of their agreement (?)

I believe you will get this worked - out --

Good luck...

( still love what You are doing ) tj
    thanks

language that can be interpreted different ways...devil in the details....
    www.freeridesystems.com

just arrived....great quality and fit, thanks

So stoked on this hoodie. God damn perfect fit. Rad color. Sunofabitch I need another!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    So stoked on this hoodie. God damn perfect fit. Rad color. Sunofabitch I need another!!!!
    X2!
    Fear, Doubt, Disbelief, you have to let it all go. Free your mind!

Might have a size large available if anyone missed the order.

Polly-I’ll take it as I’m the the wait list for the next round
    Last edited by jmills; 02-14-2019 at 06:36 AM.

I’m wondering if the jacket I have is the bross 1.0 iirc it was originally called the DWR fleece. It’s the best thing ever but it’s worn out from wearing it everyday for years.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

I got my hoodie here in SF yesterday for shipping reference. Super cozy, should be a great piece for inbounds layering and inside lounging.

Quote Originally Posted by Chugachjed View Post
    I’m wondering if the jacket I have is the bross 1.0 iirc it was originally called the DWR fleece. It’s the best thing ever but it’s worn out from wearing it everyday for years.
    hmmm....i think that was a polartec 200 weight fleece jacket (w hood) either black or red zippers....dwr coated...i remember removing some banners in leadvil due to regulations in one in the rain....(thicker than bross, torrey, etc)
    www.freeridesystems.com

^^^^^thanks everyone for pos+ comments

also, if you guys will all keep weighing in when it hits with your state so we kindo know the migration of the shipping....i heard mine hit but im out of town....
    www.freeridesystems.com

^^^^^i have submitted request for tracking..... cinn looks like you are covered ....flowing...checking

ftr...i thiink even with cancelations , my understanding was that new labels were made right away ...some evidently did not get
    new emails....but i believe all orders made in the first two waves of this hoodie project were sent out last week.....obvisously the stuff going to ak will probably be the last to arrive.....denver was 1st to arrive....and so on and so forths....

doe i like that quiver...
    i wish i had an old red and green (edit) sneffles pre bross to send you...hell i dont even have one of the green.. i do have a red....pic of green (found from my old product page in website) ...look at the collar.... hehe

also there was blue or green Torrey which was a pullover i made because i was pizzed at fritz/mely...(very short run)
    I just mailed an original red one up to chugachjed a couple of weeks ago. It was always much too big on me, and he posted about his old one being beat up, soooo .....

Name:	20190127_115529.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	269725

did you ever get that Jed?

Quote Originally Posted by N1CK. View Post
    I just mailed an original red one up to chugachjed a couple of weeks ago. It was always much too big on me, and he posted about his old one being beat up, soooo .....

i have one of those meeself
    longer collar , sleeves, pre ragland sleeve, different cuff, not sure we had a cinch at bottom, and mine is not close at hand at moment....a different beast but part of evolving product for frs....
    www.freeridesystems.com

^^^^^thanks everyone for pos+ comments

also, if you guys will all keep weighing in when it hits with your state so we kindo know the migration of the shipping....i heard mine hit but im out of town....
    My original UPS notice said I’ll get it tomorrow. I never got the follow up confirmation after the cancellation notice though. I’ll let you know when it hits VT.

Got mine in KC on Tuesday.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by N1CK. View Post

I did! Thanks. It’s awesome. Perfect winter bike layer. I thought I pm’d you when it got here. Either way it’s badass.
    The piece I’m talking about is thicker fleece with a big hood and an asymmetric shoulder cut.
    The one I was talking about getting burnt up at work is this one. This one has no embroidery just a freeride systems tag inside.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

^ ha ....the vintage collection.... i dont remember the name of heavy one but thats the same weight fabric we now use on the harrison fleece jackets and vests which zip into our casual/hike parka series 3:1,jacket systems... that was probably 2012 ish and has the same wave on torso yoke that we had in our softshell jackets at the time....

the red one on bottom i made after i got mad at another local co fleece maker and fired of a few 100 just to prove he was nothing special, i did not copy it tit for tat nor use the same fabric he does which i easily could have done...just kind of a warning shot across the bow was my thinking at the time...due to some petty argument or whatever....that was probably 2013 i think hes the annoited king of pullover fleece currently... i remember some 1,post alias pointing out that it looked like the other guys and i posted about 20 pics of other brands that looked pretty damn similar....lol... the leadvil rag wars.... hes king of pbvil
    www.freeridesystems.com