WTB: Wide ski vise (110 mm+)

Looking for a ski vise that'll fit skis at least 110mm, but up to 120mm or so would be even better. Everything I've seen online is $150+, so hoping to find something for less here. Beat up or homemade is okay, and it doesn't need to be rock-bottom mag pricing (though I'll of course happily accept that). I'm just sick of trying to make my narrow vise work for wide skis. Thanks!

Edit to say: I'm capable of making my own, just lack the woodworking tools to do so in my current apartment and looking for a quick fix. If I can't find anything here, I'll end up going that route eventually.

Not sure what type of vise you have, but I and others have posted some relatively quick and easy mods for older ski man vises. I'm sure you could use the basic concept for other vises as well.

If you don't feel like going the mod route, I am considering getting another vise myself, and may be interested in your skinny one.

Shoot me a PM if you'd like.

Thanks, MRR. I may give this mod a try this weekend! If I end up upgrading my existing vise (a mediocre swix model very similar to the skiman), I'll let you know.