Any Salomon GTX Bib Reviews?

Looking for new bibs and am interested in the Salomon Lab GTX ones. Have not been able to find much reviews on them. Any mags with experience?

Didn't like those OR Hemispheres? I don't have any info on the new ones, but they look sick and I have had 3 layer GTX Salomon gear in the past and I believe it was made by Arc'teryx for a while I don't know if it still is. One three layer jacket is still kicking Ten years later, only thing worn out is the Velcro on the cuffs

Sent from my LM-G710VM using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by markcjr View Post
    Didn't like those OR Hemispheres? I don't have any info on the new ones, but they look sick and I have had 3 layer GTX Salomon gear in the past and I believe it was made by Arc'teryx for a while I don't know if it still is.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using TGR Forums mobile app
    Good info, thanks. They look nice and are GTX Pro.

The Hemispheres are close to perfect. They messed up the top bib part. It is loose on the stomach area unless you have a beer gut. I'm not skinny by any stretch, but they were too loose unless I wanted a belt. A belt kind of defeats the purpose. Material is awesome. Lightweight but burly. Great venting. So close. There's a review on the OR site that totally nails the fit and shortcomings.

So I have one for sale in GS since I wanted a different color. They are good quality and hold up well. I like fit which is kind of loose but not baggy. So buy my blue ones so I can justify my color swap to Mrs Whyturn
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

Quote Originally Posted by whyturn View Post
    So I have one for sale in GS since I wanted a different color. They are good quality and hold up well. I like fit which is kind of loose but not baggy. So buy my blue ones so I can justify my color swap to Mrs Whyturn
    I like the blue color better, but I need an L. Curious how big you are to get a bead on sizing.

6-2 36/34 in pants usually. Like em a little loose for comfort but not baggy or sloppy
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

Thanks. Anyone else have feedback or comparisons to other bibs? Mostly looking at these and Flylow Baker bibs.

Quote Originally Posted by phatty View Post
    Thanks. Anyone else have feedback or comparisons to other bibs? Mostly looking at these and Flylow Baker bibs.
    What size? I have a pair of size small baker bibs that have about 6 days on them. I prefer pants. $275 shipped

I wear a large. Tried an M Baker and it was too small. I'm 6'1" 195#.