Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    4:28 reminds me of Squaw parking lot

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    ...and the dumbstoopidmorons are retarts
    Shuddup, moran.

I always reserve a parking spot.

don’t distract me right now,
    i’m backing into a spot and there’s some dude in a sonata waiting for me to clear the road.
    back up camera sure makes it fun, real time gaming.
    only way to back in is mirrors only, only way I do it; anyone can back in with a camera.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    only way to back in is mirrors only, only way I do it; anyone can back in with a camera.
    I actually think that's the *point*...

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    Maybe she would have fared better backing in?
    how does that woman have a driver's license???
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

my wife tells me she "uses the force" when parallel parking or deciding where the end of the car is
    i think it's only partially a joke to irritate me

if you're that clueless as to the positioning of the vehicle, fucking get out and look before proceeding
    i love this woman & she is very smart in many ways

the wonder of it is that she hasn't actually done much in the way of damage to the cars

couple months ago I did a shuttle for a vacationing group of fish/raft guides, instead of going up the road to turn the truck/trailer around buddy reversed at a very high rate of speed over a 1 lane forestry bridge 50 ft in the air, i'm not sure if buddy was looking at the backup came but I sure was and his speed suprised the hell out of me ... I am guessing he does it alot

unless you can find a pull thru you are going to be reversing either sooner or later, I personally find it easier to back in and drive out

if I got my kayak on the roof I have to remembr to find the pull thru so somebody doesn't hit the end of my boat sticking out
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Tahoe slush/sand mix does a number on the backup cameras. If I think about it I might clean them off next time I stop for gas, but since I can't even remember to clean off the headlights, probably not.
    Whatever happened to the coiled wire things old people used to have on the right side of their Cadillacs to tell them when they were near the curb when parallel parking? I could use some now that I'm old, although I think a subaru is too high for them to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
    Delayed gratification because if you back in and pay the price at the beginning, you don't have to wiggle your way out when you leave?
    Are we still talking about parking?
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

I get the benefits of backing into a spot but haven't been able to make the trade off for ease of access to the trunk or hatch. Pretty much anytime I'm parking I'm getting something or doing something like biking or skiing. I do back into the driveway every time.

we back right in to use our handcrafted snow wall beer cooler shelf stocked with local libations @LoT4.
    that was awesome

Do you friggin morans realize that loading your highly capable winter SUV's with consumer goods is annoying as shit when you back in?

You gonna like balance your shopping cart against your front bumper so it doesn't roll away, grab 1 grocery bag at a time, squeeze through the 10 inch gap between cars and hope the jackass parked behind you left at least a foot or two so you can open the trunk. One bag at a time back and forth like some peasant. Ha.

I pull in nose first, pop the trunk, load that bitch, throw my kid in the car seat and I'm gone. Safeway > Fred Myer > Target > Costco BOOM!! Like a boss.

No such thing as an "empty part of a parking lot" in pugetopolis. Thanks a lot Bezos.

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    Maybe she would have fared better backing in?
    Anybody else notice the front right side of her car was fuct, too? She must do this every time she parks!

Lotta parking absolutes being spouted. Back-in, front-in, mirrors, camera, turn around and look. All useful, and all dependent on the parking situation.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

When Andrew was young, Nubs bought a pickup truck with a trailer hitch on the back. It was forecast to snow a lot one night so he asked me to back it into the garage as it would be easier to get out after the snow. I backed it a bit too far into the garage and the hitch impaled Andrew's 2' tall plastic Mutant Ninja Turtle. Neither of us noticed and Nubs drove around Edina with Donatello impaled on his truck for 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeaths mom View Post
    When Andrew was young, Nubs bought a pickup truck with a trailer hitch on the back. It was forecast to snow a lot one night so he asked me to back it into the garage as it would be easier to get out after the snow. I backed it a bit too far into the garage and the hitch impaled Andrew's 2' tall plastic Mutant Ninja Turtle. Neither of us noticed and Nubs drove around Edina with Donatello impaled on his truck for 2 days.
    That's a great story but missing key details. Did Nubs run dedicated snows on the truck or did he run KO2's year round?

My Chevy 2500 can't turn in a football field. Most places, backing is the best option. Unless the back-up camera has shit on the lens. And it also has convex mirrors that help.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

maybe you’re the moran for not having an amazonistanian deliver those consumer goods
    to your house for you and the kiddo’s.
    if the driver has any skills,
    he’ll back the truck right up to the door.
    If only Amazon could fill my kids belly with Panera mac'n'cheese

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    I pull in nose first, pop the trunk, load that bitch, throw my kid in the car seat and I'm gone. Safeway > Fred Myer > Target > Costco BOOM!! Like a boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

UPS is good at the back up

Hoping to get me sum back up the hill soon.

my kitesurfing snowboarding weed smoking idiot savant friend of 30 years, Bob, INSISTS on backing into his driveway, parking spots, wherever. We call him "back up Bob" but "Lobotomy Bob" is my go to. pushing 60, pony tail, genius computer programmer, never married but an interesting guy that gets annoying quick if you're not guzzling his rum cocktails and smoking dank weed. I think it's called Asperger's and there is no known cure
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

Quote Originally Posted by reckless toboggan View Post
    Oh shit.

Haha