Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 110

Thread: Piss

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,973

    Piss

    Tell me your piss stories.

    Yeah yeah in the sink at the party.

    I walked in to the backyard to get my daughters’ bike from the shed (she was about to get it herself) and one of our deck contractors has his dick out and is pissing right at the door to the shed. I almost kicked his ass right there.

    My accidental piss while skiing picture:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1206.JPG 
Views:	196 
Size:	104.1 KB 
ID:	257471




    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    The Shed of Incorruptible Veracity
    Posts
    8,152
    I mark my territory everywhere I go. Want me to write your name? Cursive is easier, but printing kills two birds with one stone and nets you a nice pelvic floor workout at the same time.
    Kill you children, kill your grandchildren (it's TGR, you fucking despicable breeders are old), then kill yourself. Remember to get your head centered in front of the shotgun. Thanks!

    The truth doesn't care about your feelings.

    Nobody has the right to go through life without being offended by the words and actions of others.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    32,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    accidental piss while skiing
    You should see a Dr about that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    26,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    I walked in to the backyard to get my daughters’ bike from the shed (she was about to get it herself) and one of our deck contractors has his dick out and is pissing right at the door to the shed. I almost kicked his ass right there.
    A certain mag who shall remain nameless did the same thing in my backyard, right by the shed and back gate. I told him that I didn't mind him pissing in my yard -- I do it too occasionally -- but not by the shed/back gate. I mean, come on man.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Middle of the NEK
    Posts
    5,080
    My piss smells funny after I eat asparagus.
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    16,967
    we know

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jackson
    Posts
    768
    Pee’d off the summit chair at Jackson that season the tram was down. Not an easy feat in ski pants and all. I was having too much fun during the runs to remember to stop and piss until on the chair. I think it was the third lap I had to get creative.

    Stuck in NYC traffic with a full bladder once, no place I knew of to piss. Double parked on a side street, grabbed a grande Starbucks cup out of the trash bin, pissed in the cup in my front seat, then tipped the cup over, lid on, in a garden planter. There is something about a body temp coffee cup that just feels wrong.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Alpental
    Posts
    6,159
    My drunk English buddy had the best one imo.

    Stumbled down the hall and instead of making it to the bathroom, drunkenly went into his parents room, whipped it out pissed on his mom's face while she slept in bed.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    16,967
    I was in a car on the way to a concert many moons ago, we had been drinking beer. One girl in the back seat had to pee but we were stuck in the traffic going in. What to do?







    She fished out a couple of diapers out of the back and proceeded to fill them while squatting over them on the seat. She put them in a bag and pitched them into the curb. I was both appalled and impressed.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    SE USA
    Posts
    2,979
    Once a long ago I think 7 or 8 of us were stuck in a rented suburban in the LCC lineup about 7:30 to 11:30 Am. with two cases.

    it got ugly.
    Last edited by Marshall Tucker; 11-27-2018 at 02:02 PM.
    "Can't you see..."

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    driving past the Stop and Shop
    Posts
    2,979
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    My drunk English buddy had the best one imo.

    Stumbled down the hall and instead of making it to the bathroom, drunkenly went into his parents room, whipped it out pissed on his mom's face while she slept in bed.
    That's a wicked pissa. Both metaphorically and in fact.

    Not sure if I'm more impressed that such a thing occurred or that your buddy is talking to anyone other than his analyst about it.
    Damn, we're in a tight spot!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    I mark my territory everywhere I go. Want me to write your name? Cursive is easier, but printing kills two birds with one stone and nets you a nice pelvic floor workout at the same time.
    When you can do your initials in bold, I'll be impressed

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    N side, Terrace, BC
    Posts
    4,081
    On a very quiet day once managed a pee while riding a T bar (during a whiteout/storm so evidence got covered up pretty quick).

    Ran out of windshield washer recently going over Rogers Pass, -10C or so outside (but salt had the roads wet) so straight water wasn't an option... mrsgaryfromterrace was mortified. Still is... hahaha.
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

    www.mymountaincoop.ca

    This is OUR mountain - come join us!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    32,415
    Quote Originally Posted by garyfromterrace View Post
    On a very quiet day once managed a pee while riding a T bar
    That could have ended badly..

    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,973
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    You should see a Dr about that...
    Hah!!

    What’s weird is that I took a picture somehow


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    49,502
    Years ago I woke up in the middle of the night after drinking, walked across the bedroom, raised the plastic cover and started pissing on the stereo turntable. My girlfriend screaming at me woke me up. Lucky I didn't get electrocuted.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,973

    Piss

    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    A certain mag who shall remain nameless did the same thing in my backyard, right by the shed and back gate. I told him that I didn't mind him pissing in my yard -- I do it too occasionally -- but not by the shed/back gate. I mean, come on man.
    Yeah. I have a 1/4 acre lot with three other hidden corners but no, right where everyone goes in and out of the yard and/or into the shed.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    49,502
    I've told the story on here before about my friend who was naked and pissing into the refrigerator until woken up by his mom's screaming at him.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    SLC
    Posts
    5,829
    I run up this little peak just north of the city a few times a week in the summer. From the top you have a perfect unobstructed view of all of the SLC valley and whenever I can, I piss at it.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,973

    Piss

    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Years ago I woke up in the middle of the night after drinking, walked across the bedroom, raised the plastic cover and started pissing on the stereo turntable. My girlfriend screaming at me woke me up. Lucky I didn't get electrocuted.
    You at least put up the seat in your dream. What a gentleman.



    Here’s another one I thought of:

    Went rock climbing in eldorado canyon. 3 pitches up i untie and traverse the big ledge to piss around the corner. Just as stream hits full strength, The wind whips 180 deg from the other direction and my urine becomes a wind blown mist that now wafts around the corner on my belayer. What the Fuck!!!! He yells.. Wrung that spigot off and into the corner to splatter only on myself.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Missoula DMV
    Posts
    1,138
    In college we had a friend come over one night for a house party.

    Everything had been going well, until our friend decided he wasn't inebriated enough and that weed and alcohol wouldn't be sufficient. He grabs the bong that I had just cleaned that morning, packs it heavy with loose-leaf tobacco, and rips the entire bowl.

    Turns out that the tobacco-infused hit put him into blackout-stage, and he decided in that moment that he needed to relieve himself. Before anyone noticed him, he walked over to one corner in the room and proceeded to spray the wall/carpet with his smelly piss. Cue me and the roommates as we drunkenly attempt to pull him away from the desecration in-progress. Smelled for a week.

    Still friends with the guy, but after that we learned to not invite freshmen over again.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Land of Subdued Excitement
    Posts
    5,455
    If help is ever needed... if you ever think there isn't another human around for miles and miles all I need to do is pee and a person, usually Male will appear.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Praying for Fresh
    Posts
    2,366
    I was staying in a hotel in Moscow. Got bored, so I called room service to see if any of the local talent wanted to party......


    You know the rest.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Shadynasty's Jazz Club
    Posts
    9,403
    I lived in a shotgun apartment in college on the third floor. There was only one bathroom, and it was at the opposite end of the apartment, and I was lazy, so I'd piss out the window in the living room (mine was painted shut) onto the lower roof below. I was getting busy with a pretty lady when the urge to piss hit me. The apartment was empty, so I went to the living room and did my business. Mid stream, my roommates burst in with a party in tow. The door opened to the living room, so the first thing they saw was my bare ass. Cutting off the stream wasn't an option, so I finished up with an audience and bonered my way through the crowd back to my bedroom.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    SLC
    Posts
    5,829
    Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    I lived in a shotgun apartment in college on the third floor. There was only one bathroom, and it was at the opposite end of the apartment, and I was lazy, so I'd piss out the window in the living room (mine was painted shut) onto the lower roof below. I was getting busy with a pretty lady when the urge to piss hit me. The apartment was empty, so I went to the living room and did my business. Mid stream, my roommates burst in with a party in tow. The door opened to the living room, so the first thing they saw was my bare ass. Cutting off the stream wasn't an option, so I finished up with an audience and bonered my way through the crowd back to my bedroom.
    lol nice

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •