Using TGR on mobile.

How do you access TGR on your mobile device? I'm using a browser (chrome) and it's not very mobile friendly.

"TGR Forums" has an app.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
    How do you access TGR on your mobile device? I'm using a browser (chrome) and it's not very mobile friendly.
    Shoot TGR member rontele a pm. He's in charge of keeping things friendly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Well versed in forum software yet unaware of App Store.
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

Now this is a reasonable post. There is a TGR app powered by tapatalk that a lot of people use. I hate it myself.

If you scroll down to the bottom of the page when viewing the “full site” you can select different interfaces you can use. The one marked “mobile” doesn’t work worth a shit, at least on an iPhone. But the other one called “metro mobile B&W” or words to that effect, works OK, once you get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by cmcrawfo View Post
    Well versed in forum software yet unaware of App Store.
    Very well versed to be exact. Completely aware of all the apps that are associated with forum software. As @billyk mentioned taptalk(which powers most vbulleting mobile) is not really my cup of tea. Will play around with some settings and see what best works for me. Keep in mind the forum software TGR uses is a bit outdated (version 4.2.2 which is now EOL i believe (End of Life)) in other words not supported. This is why the mobile experience is not very good.

No matter what I try I can't get logged in on iphone. I'm logged in on my ipad no problem but it says I'm not authorized or something whenever I try to log in on the phone through Safari or the app.
    IDK. Just messed with it more today and looked here and found this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
    Very well versed to be exact. Completely aware of all the apps that are associated with forum software. As @billyk mentioned taptalk(which powers most vbulleting mobile) is not really my cup of tea. Will play around with some settings and see what best works for me. Keep in mind the forum software TGR uses is a bit outdated (version 4.2.2 which is now EOL i believe (End of Life)) in other words not supported. This is why the mobile experience is not very good.
    It's CBFC* though.

*Closet Box Fan Compatible
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

And now I’m posting from my phone. I guess asking here is the magic