think I need to replace my garage door circuit board

After a power outage and some out a back for a few secs I think a surge burned both my garage opener circuit boards, no power in the wall control, no power in the sensor, car remote doesn't work as well.

I opened the thing and there is definitely 120V getting into the board, there is also 140DC going into the motor measured at the board itself, I don't see any visual signs the board is fried but there is also no voltage going into the sensors measuring at the side of the board where the wires connect, I have 120V on both sides of the fuse, from googling it seems I need a new circuit board, but this shit costs $100 and I'm trying to be sure this is really what I need before I spend $200 or even $100 to replace one first to confirm this is really the problem.

what else can I do to make sure I need a new circuit board? seems like it since both got bad after the power outage, this would be too much of a coincidence! any tips?

Same thing happened to me a few years ago. The surge when power came back on smoked one. Now I have surge protectors on them.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear