Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 1592
    I can’t make the film. Daughter’s bday. Anyone for post work drinks next wk?

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

When’s the film?
    Decisions Decisions

330pm Saturday September 14 in Walk Festival Hall at jhmr, tix avail online for $20. Thinking about it with my son

https://www.tetongravity.com/films/w...-of-winterland
    Last edited by kokomas; 09-05-2019 at 07:56 AM.
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

Miiiight be tough to get there on short notice. But putting a flag in the sand with this thread.
    Decisions Decisions

Schwerty - I am indeed up for a drink and some laughs. Holla with yo plan whenever.

Brock - Thinking about you and your Dog sitch yesterday. Good advice in there. Vibes for you and yours.
    If you can make it, we can cover the room and transfers, etc. ; Holla...
    I see you in dress clothes and ski boots at Soli (in my head). That was classic.

Any of you fishing types ever wet a line up at Brooks lake? Any good?
    Gonna be working up there for a month on a FS inholding cabin. Room for friendly mags.

Quote Originally Posted by kokomas View Post
    330pm Saturday September 14 in Walk Festival Hall at jhmr, tix avail online for $20. Thinking about it with my son

https://www.tetongravity.com/films/w...-of-winterland
    Yeah the kid show is as much fun as the late show. We’ve been to a bunch of them with the kids. It s a really fun night.
    Ski Shop - Basement of the Hostel

Do not tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish.

Mark Twain

I’m in, but as usual I’ll have to supervise all safety meetings to insure proper mag protocol is being followed, all well I enjoy a sloshie.

Let me know when and where, I might ride the bike park before the movie for a bit if it’s open

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    Schwerty - I am indeed up for a drink and some laughs. Holla with yo plan whenever.

Any of you fishing types ever wet a line up at Brooks lake? Any good?
    Gonna be working up there for a month on a FS inholding cabin. Room for friendly mags.
    hopefully someone actually knows the answer. I've been meaning to get up there during runoff or october but it never makes the list. I've heard that the sewage issues have affected fishing in the main lake, but that upper brooks lake has a lot of brook trout and definitely less pressure. brookies are said to be spawning sometime in october, maybe sooner or later, so they'll be aggressive and colored up and presumably eager to hit a wooly bugger or a small panther martin. had a buddy hike up there at the end of october last year, but apparently it was frozen, so please investigate for us.

you might also check out pelham lake nearby if you get bored and have time. again, never been, but I know people catch big cutthroat out of there. looks like a 30 min drive, but it's a 30 min drive you probably wouldn't make from jackson.

DJ - brooks lake has a fish kill event, (can’t remember why or what happened), a grip of years back. Might be some fish roaming around there now. Lots of other fun fishing back there. Happy to chat about it.
    I could do Monday or Tuesday happy hr if anyone else wants to.

Quote Originally Posted by skibrd View Post

Let me know when and where, I might ride the bike park before the movie for a bit if it’s open

I would probably do that with my kiddo as well.

Have things finally quieted down some with the tourists? I have something going on next Saturday. It would be fun to finally meet up with some mags. If my plans fall through, I may just have to make a day trip over.

Yes, it is our town again, for the most part.
    Still some ‘newly-weds and nearly-deads’ around, but the kids are gone.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by schwerty View Post
    DJ - brooks lake has a fish kill event, (can’t remember why or what happened), a grip of years back. Might be some fish roaming around there now. Lots of other fun fishing back there. Happy to chat about it.
    I could do Monday or Tuesday happy hr if anyone else wants to.
    I could meet for drinks Monday but not until 530 or 545, not sure if worth it. Pretty jammed Tuesday
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

we're grabbing tickets for the early show and will probably ride the park prior too

anyone have a shotski? I don't love shots but I do love shotskis

it would be great to see everyone and commence the season change
    Last edited by b-bear; 09-05-2019 at 07:04 PM.
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by b-bear View Post
    we're grabbing tickets for the early show and will probably ride the park prior too

anyone have a shotski? I don't love shots but I do love shotskis

it would be great to see everyone and commence the season change
    We have enough extra skis laying around I can probably make a shot ski...

Mag bike park laps!!! Let’s do it!!!

I think we just dodged a bullet here people- whew
    https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/06/kanye...er-lake-ranch/
    Kanye plunked down some serious money for a property called Monster Lake Ranch. The asking price was $14 million for the huge chunk of land outside............Cody, Wyoming.

Quote Originally Posted by skibrd View Post
    We have enough extra skis laying around I can probably make a shot ski...

Mag bike park laps!!!
    I like both of these things
    skid luxury

Fuck that guy. Poser.

In JH he'd be a little fish with some dough. And I don't know what circles would embrace him here. In Cody, he'll be a much bigger fish amongst the ruralite kids. heh.

He's only here for the tax break.

And 14 Million for 4500 acres is chumpchange. You could spend that on 10 acres here.

Monster lake holds some true giants. It’s amazing how big the fish grow in that thing. Fished it once a looong time ago when I lived in Cody. Why is it that all the true DB’s buy the best properties?...

Not that Cody is uncool today, But I bet it was pretty damn cool back then.
    I've been there a couple dozen times and always felt it was a good place to hide out in plain sight.
    I have a distant cousin that's lived there for 25 years. Maybe I should look him up. He's a genuine cowpunch fo sho.

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    Not that Cody is uncool today, But I bet it was pretty damn cool back then.
    I've been there a couple dozen times and always felt it was a good place to hide out in plain sight.
    I have a distant cousin that's lived there for 25 years. Maybe I should look him up. He's a genuine cowpunch fo sho.
    I was just there a couple years ago chasing wapiti with a couple good buddies who live there. Place is a freakin time capsule. Exactly as it was when I left. I could almost move back there.

Got tickets to the afternoon show...

I was shocked to be on a flight home with Dick and Lynne last night, didn't think they'd fly commercial? Besides first class they were pretty normal, nice folks. I thought about heckling him, but dude was hobbling around on a bum knee and I felt kind of bad for him.

Quote Originally Posted by snapt View Post
    I was shocked to be on a flight home with Dick and Lynne last night, didn't think they'd fly commercial? Besides first class they were pretty normal, nice folks. I thought about heckling him, but dude was hobbling around on a bum knee and I felt kind of bad for him.
    How the fuck do you feel sorry for Cheney? His first name is Dick for a reason.

Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk

What a douchey baggage tag.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

You should have invited them to the TGR premiere