Page 44 of 64 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1592
    I’m starting to worry about DJ. No condition updates on a while. Did you catch the flu or something?

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

^ he’s down here in Utardia for BBIUT...

Think he's down at the SFB BBI in Utah. That funster.

18/19 Jackson/Targhee/Tetons Thread- Ski the big red one

Flying into town Friday night. My buddy is working Saturday - anybody skiing that day? Would be great to meet up with a Mag

Of course I picked the one weekend where there isn’t any new snow lol, guess I’ll be riding my Kartel 116s (narrowest ski I have with me on Tahoe haha)
    Last edited by Muggydude; 03-14-2019 at 04:06 PM.

We're arriving early Saturday afternoon and will be skiing through the following Thursday. Planning to see Rateliff and Greensky Bluegrass Saturday. Send a PM if you want to meet for some turns and/or beers. Bring on the corn!

https://buckrail.com/former-jhmr-pre...o-speak-at-uw/
    someone needs to heckle his ass tonight over his decision to fuck the local.

Throw a ski boot at his head

. . .

Expectations were exceeded today on the West Side. Mrs. Snapt is in there someplace.

Quote Originally Posted by cdubski View Post
    Balls

Huge ones
    . . .

Jesus, Papa Bear, that just figures. I was scoping that line the other day thinking someone should peg it or Shirley's slide soon. Well fucking done sickdog.

Yup, Partying with the Ute mags, thanks fer checking schwerty. My Kitty going down was putting a damper on my game there for a while. Back on the clock now. Will be down to ski with all you mags by Monday.

Met Bruce Springskiing today, crazy how we ski so close but don't meet. It's a big place I guess.

Let's plan on a sunday before closing to meet up, all you mags...? Think about it.

Conditions before I split yesterday were firm and cold to start with good corning if not a bit slow. best corn was after 1pm.
    Sailcat and I ripped mostly slowly corning groomies and some chalky, bumpy north facing bumpy trees. Preety good but a workout fo sho. He brings 'em along nicely.

Skiing with 25 mags tomorry. Sweeeeet!!!
    Oh and Dear Jerry: Go Fuck Yourself.

Let's plan on a sunday before closing to meet up, all you mags...? Think about it.
    Keep this thought going.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERIOR View Post
    I’m thinking of coming out next week for corn skiing, if the temperatures keep looking favorable.

Is it spring skiing up high yet, or still dust on crust?

Another system in 10 days looks interdasting.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Skied Glory this evening and it was far from soft but next week is looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by Goniff View Post
    We're arriving early Saturday afternoon and will be skiing through the following Thursday. Planning to see Rateliff and Greensky Bluegrass Saturday. Send a PM if you want to meet for some turns and/or beers. Bring on the corn!

do you still have my # from BBIJH? I'll PM you but holler if want to meet up at concerts saturday or skiing sunday

Quote Originally Posted by cdubski View Post
    talk is cheap- like my talk of getting to BBIUT- but still here in Jackson.....boo!
    Djongo and Bruce- send my best to everyone please from JH and glad you nailed some excellent conditions there!

but yes- Talk is Cheap was a fun one for him to check off "the list"
    I kept watching the cody webcam at the office hoping I could see it go down online. I'll see if I can grab his camera perspective to post up later
    I guess the line was named back in the day after Rick Armstrong was talking it up in the bar to ski that line the next day, but didn't do it and so Stephen Koch went out and nailed the next day (rappelled at the 1st drop tho I believe)
    But he named it Talk is Cheap bc of that. enjoyed learning that JH lore
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by Muggydude View Post
    Flying into town Friday night. My buddy is working Saturday - anybody skiing that day? Would be great to meet up with a Mag

Of course I picked the one weekend where there isn’t any new snow lol, guess I’ll be riding my Kartel 116s (narrowest ski I have with me on Tahoe haha)
    Bump - still looking for a ski buddy tomorrow. Likely down to meet up at the concerts too

Muggy, I'll be around the village tomorrow, maybe Sunday as well. Definitely willing to show people around, though not quite as good a tour guide as Djongo but I'll do my best. Send me a PM with your number and I'll get in touch.
    I also still have two half off coupons if any visitors are looking for a discount on day tickets.

Swerve is a good dude. We met up and skied Taylor a couple months ago. Thanks again btw.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Sent you a PM! Probably interested in a ticket or two as well

Quote Originally Posted by b-bear View Post
    do you still have my # from BBIJH? I'll PM you but holler if want to meet up at concerts saturday or skiing sunday

talk is cheap- like my talk of getting to BBIUT- but still here in Jackson.....boo!
    Djongo and Bruce- send my best to everyone please from JH and glad you nailed some excellent conditions there!

but yes- Talk is Cheap was a fun one for him to check off "the list"
    I kept watching the cody webcam at the office hoping I could see it go down online. I'll see if I can grab his camera perspective to post up later
    I guess the line was named back in the day after Rick Armstrong was talking it up in the bar to ski that line the next day, but didn't do it and so Stephen Koch went out and nailed the next day (rappelled at the 1st drop tho I believe)
    But he named it Talk is Cheap bc of that. enjoyed learning that JH lore
    Lol
    Remember it from “the Bible” decades ago. Amazed that Koch blazed so many first descents on snowboard. Never knew the sick rick connection. Thx
    . . .

Sunny spring Stout's Stoke? Sure.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3067.JPG 
Views:	140 
Size:	479.9 KB 
ID:	274289

Cold pow, hot pow, and everything inbetween.

Nice one, Cy D. That's on my short list for tomorrow.

I'll post up some photos from Hellroaring as soon as things slow down a touch.

Quote Originally Posted by homemadesalsa View Post
    Nice one, Cy D. That's on my short list for tomorrow.

I'll post up some photos from Hellroaring as soon as things slow down a touch.
    You're a lot smarter than us, so this shouldn't be a problem, but, if you do go for Stouts tomorrow, don't follow our up-track. We turned left to go up one ridge too soon and ended up with some silly boot packing that was unnecessary.

I'm back in Black.
    The 2019 Baker Bob Invitational UT Sillytude was great.

Skiing tomorrow and would like to play with some friends.

Anyone turning?

Nice having a beer with Bbear this afternoon. Concert was rockin. Big crowd.

We'll be out tomorrow. Good place to meet?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I am up for skiing tomorrow. Shall we meet at your normal time and place?

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums