Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 1592
    Was hoping to come up for the premiere, not gonna happen.
    Could y'all do me a favor and ask that poser Angel if she has change for a nickel?
    Time spent skiing cannot be deducted from one's life.

^^^^^^Dang, I'm both disappointed and laughing at the same time. It would've been excellent to see ya and catch up... Hope to ski ya this season and pay you back for your mighty generosity last spring to the BBI mag collective.

I will def bust a comment out on her.
    Gonna need Baby bear to back my call though.

A little white up there this morning left me feeling that anything is possible today. So thankful to be living here. Now let it melt and stay dry til November...

My boy and I are in for the early show Saturday. Can't wait!
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    ^^^^^^Dang, I'm both disappointed and laughing at the same time. It would've been excellent to see ya and catch up... Hope to ski ya this season and pay you back for your mighty generosity last spring to the BBI mag collective.

I will def bust a comment out on her.
    Gonna need Baby bear to back my call though.
    Thanks man, and Baby bear for having your back.
    Had my back and knee fixed. Last winter was barely able to do my job let alone ski for fun.
    After 40 years of full time patrolling I'm gonna be a "weekender".
    Be able to ski other places than the LCC, and tour more than one day a week.
    (Used to be two until I started needing a day off).
    Make some turns with you J hole folks this winter in or out of area.
    Maybe with that poser Owen's gal, too!

Saw one of the first signs of winter in the village this morning - a male wearing one of those big arctic explorer jackets with the furry collar. Usually don't see those until the resort opens, could be a good omen of a big winter - or just an example of tourist with bad taste. Either way, likely time for a 2019/20 thread to begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Parvo View Post
    Saw one of the first signs of winter in the village this morning - a male wearing one of those big arctic explorer jackets with the furry collar. Usually don't see those until the resort opens, could be a good omen of a big winter - or just an example of tourist with bad taste. Either way, likely time for a 2019/20 thread to begin.
    He was probably just showing off his plumage for the rut.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

BBear, I nominate you to start the new 19/20 thread

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

You should just keep this one going. If the 2012 SW MT thread is good enough for those hosers, surely 18/19 is good enough for you yuppies.

Schwerty - I am indeed up for a drink and some laughs. Holla with yo plan whenever.

Brock - Thinking about you and your Dog sitch yesterday. Good advice in there. Vibes for you and yours.
    If you can make it, we can cover the room and transfers, etc. ; Holla...
    I see you in dress clothes and ski boots at Soli (in my head). That was classic.

Any of you fishing types ever wet a line up at Brooks lake? Any good?
    Gonna be working up there for a month on a FS inholding cabin. Room for friendly mags.
    Capital Idea.

Who's down to Party?
    Schwerty
    Kokomas
    Djongo

New Yabyum, 2Bjenny, SuperGaper, Passholer, Lindenle, Xtine, Tye, rideit, S-I-J, Baby Bear and SkiJunkeyz, Adironrider, Skibrd, Parvo, Little Big Lost, Peter Bmoorman, ?

Bueller?
    I like to party. Keg in a parking lot sounds like a hell of a good time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The live rendezvous webcam is going off right now
    https://www.jacksonhole.com/live-mountain-cams.html

looking fwd to seeing everyone Sat!
    skid luxury

I got me a ticky to da early show.

While those mags are riding laps in the bike park, some of us will be riding ganjala laps.

Summer safety laps with cocktails at the top or in-flight service available.

lindenle - is Dave going? Call him?

18/19 Jackson/Targhee/Tetons Thread- Ski the big red one

Quote Originally Posted by b-bear View Post
    The live rendezvous webcam is going off right now
    https://www.jacksonhole.com/live-mountain-cams.html

looking fwd to seeing everyone Sat!
    What’s the plan for meeting up to ride mountain bicycles?

I’ve got a late show ticket, so I honestly have no plan for Saturday other then ride bikes at the pass/village then watch the movie.

Even that plan is set in sand cause in flexible.

Since Django proposed the idea, I’ll second it that we don’t start a new thread for 19/20, unless BBear decides otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    You should just keep this one going. If the 2012 SW MT thread is good enough for those hosers, surely 18/19 is good enough for you yuppies.
    I dont know why but it seems fitting. Although Big Sky might have to start a new thread seeing as how it's no longer montana...

Quote Originally Posted by telefreewasatch View Post
    ha! i was in a hurry posting yesterday and missed this exchange
    but yes I need a fresh Angel poster for my garage so Djongo and I can get in the poster line and tease her
    minorly funny story that my hubby, Andrew, was contracted w/TGR a couple yrs ago to help with Angel and Hadley's segment in JH - and he ended up breaking his arm that day! So I get to forever pick on him about breaking his arm the day he was skiing with the girls lol
    Is your son not in the flick this yr?

Quote Originally Posted by skibrd View Post
    What’s the plan for meeting up to ride mountain bicycles?
    I think we'll probably head out there mid-day and maybe we could wrangle a couple parking spots around the van for a little tailgating area. not sure if the front lot will be bonkers at that point- but maybe we can get a spot over by the PO side
    I'm going to try my hand at making a shot ski this evening. I think it's time we added one to the quiver
    but maybe wear your safety glasses when we try it out tmrw

ps -I support keeping the thread. I like nickels but generally not change
    skid luxury

I got me a ticky to da early show.

While those mags are riding laps in the bike park, some of us will be riding ganjala laps.

Summer safety laps with cocktails at the top or in-flight service available.

lindenle - is Dave going? Call him?
    Sent ya a pm.

Got a ticket for the early show. Also planning to come out and ride the bike park, should be out about noon. I'll be the hack on a dirt jumper.
    "College sailing isn't about who wins the most races, its about who can stand in the morning"

Quote Originally Posted by b-bear View Post
    ha! i was in a hurry posting yesterday and missed this exchange
    but yes I need a fresh Angel poster for my garage so Djongo and I can get in the poster line and tease her
    minorly funny story that my hubby, Andrew, was contracted w/TGR a couple yrs ago to help with Angel and Hadley's segment in JH - and he ended up breaking his arm that day! So I get to forever pick on him about breaking his arm the day he was skiing with the girls lol
    Is your son not in the flick this yr?

I think we'll probably head out there mid-day and maybe we could wrangle a couple parking spots around the van for a little tailgating area. not sure if the front lot will be bonkers at that point- but maybe we can get a spot over by the PO side
    I'm going to try my hand at making a shot ski this evening. I think it's time we added one to the quiver
    but maybe wear your safety glasses when we try it out tmrw

ps -I support keeping the thread. I like nickels but generally not change
    Doh! Sorry, my humor of Owen's gal was supposed to be Andrew's gal.
    Guess we oughta meet sometime so I get it right.
    Johnny and Brooke are wiggling toes in sand before winter.
    And thanks for busting Angel's balls, er or whatever.

ps like change. Its inevitable.

Hey now, let's meet in the upper lot/Cody to party. I'm shooting for somewhere between 1 and 2 PM for beers and a safety lap on the ganjala.

Looking for 7 mags to hotbox one. 2:15 launch time. I wish Self-Jupiter was here. He'd go.

Also - I didn't suggest keeping the thread alive, that was Rootskier.

2Funky - Gotcha. I'll holla at ya soon. Been working a ton; playing catchup. Will be glad to see you and mebbe Mooseknuckles for the white delight. My Motherfucking Ikon pass gets me some free skiing at big sky methinks. And I'm as ever training for Alpental.

2Funky - Gotcha. I'll holla at ya soon. Been working a ton; playing catchup. Will be glad to see you and mebbe Mooseknuckles for the white delight. My Motherfucking Ikon pass gets me some free skiing at big sky methinks. And I'm as ever training for Alpental.
    Yeah no worries. My pm notifier never works.

Hey now, let's meet in the upper lot/Cody to party. I'm shooting for somewhere between 1 and 2 PM for beers and a safety lap on the ganjala.

Looking for 7 mags to hotbox one. 2:15 launch time. I wish Self-Jupiter was here. He'd go.

I’ll be by around by 530ish. Remember everyone, safety first

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

fun and what a beautiful autumn day out today too
    I'll circle up to that lot around those times and look for you, DJ
    Swerve & Rideit will hopefully bump into you in lift line
    Kokomas try to meet up with us too and we can keep the pre-gaming on the DL too for the little dude
    I'll try to disperse some gear and save a bunch of seats in the movie together too
    I've never done the matinee before but guessing it's a little less mayhem than the late show?
    anyone else that's coming too just try to seek us out and ask for some change
    First maggot gathering of the season- woohoo!
    skid luxury

Sweet, we will come up to the Cody lot before 2pm and hold down the fort during the hotbox
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by telefreewasatch View Post
    Had my back and knee fixed. Last winter was barely able to do my job let alone ski for fun.
    After 40 years of full time patrolling I'm gonna be a "weekender".
    Be able to ski other places than the LCC, and tour more than one day a week.
    (Used to be two until I started needing a day off).
    Congrats on that! Let’s get out for a tour this winter.

Thinking I'll grill some brats. Going to Albertsons, any requests?

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    Congrats on that! Let’s get out for a tour this winter.
    Yeah man, I think we have the same obscure tastes. Sounds great!

Never been part of a thread drift...sorry J holers...