Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 1592
    Yeah, to get into the Winds before the mosquito season really kicks in is a good thing.

Biggest skeeters I've ever seen: Everglades or Wind Rivers.
    I'm sure AK is crazy too.

Snow flurries almost all day here today. Still plenty of snow at the villy; prolly ski right to the base.

PT gal says I'm almost ready to hop on a bike.

Goodstuff DJ!

Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    PT gal says I'm almost ready to hop on a bike.
    Does this mean you'll be fat biking up the Village soon?

Ha, surely you jest! Fat biking, yeah. That's just a general description of me on a bike, no? Last bike I rode UP the vill was a KLR 650. Drove to the saddle once early on a sunday in the Trooper to go ski Cody in 1996.

I pretty much hung up my biking days a while ago. But maybe I'll get a roadie and change my lifestyle a little bit. Prolly wouldn't kill me?
    BTW - TFT, do you have the Turiano book?

SVS - The Atom Smasher!, my friend how are you? good I hope; See ya this summer?
    Still early spring here, snow, frosty morns and lotsa turns yet to be had...
    Hey Baby Bear - thanks for the heads up on the PT place. Yes, working with smart, pleasant and attractive womens does indeed make the therapy more fun; Hell I'm early for each sesh and even showed up a day early I was so ready...Seriously though, it helps to not dread the workout.

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    Ha, surely you jest! Fat biking, yeah. That's just a general description of me on a bike, no? Last bike I rode UP the vill was a KLR 650. Drove to the saddle once early on a sunday in the Trooper to go ski Cody in 1996.

I pretty much hung up my biking days a while ago. But maybe I'll get a roadie and change my lifestyle a little bit. Prolly wouldn't kill me?
    BTW - TFT, do you have the Turiano book?

SVS - The Atom Smasher!, my friend how are you? good I hope; See ya this summer?
    Still early spring here, snow, frosty morns and lotsa turns yet to be had...
    Hey Baby Bear - thanks for the heads up on the PT place. Yes, working with smart, pleasant and attractive womens does indeed make the therapy more fun; Hell I'm early for each sesh and even showed up a day early I was so ready...Seriously though, it helps to not dread the workout.
    Bet that was a fun ride up. Negative on the Turiano book.

We need more stoke - somebody else post some pics from the spring skiing shenanigans! Lots of folks getting after it so I know there's good pics out there... Cody Townsend's latest video on the Grand for the Fifty project is a good watch too.

First time catching I Can Ski Forever at the garter last night, hilarious, and at times depressing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SAM_4000.JPG 
Views:	102 
Size:	909.1 KB 
ID:	282295
    annual jaxn pic

Sweet! Good coverage

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Has the ice broken up on Jackson Lake yet?

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    Not entirely, but folks are fishing from the shore. Warming up so it should ice off soon. Was at Taggart Lake yesterday and it's maybe 2/3 iced over still.

The fishing derby is still on for this weekend. So, if you’re contemplating tossing on skis...not a real good idea. I got reports yesterday that it is still fairly socked in in many spots, making it tough for boating to the west side. Should start moving soon tho.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

I was at Jenny Lake on Saturday and it was pretty much slush. Would make for a fun pond skim.

Thanks for the answers all. I've got a friend thinking of the canoe approach to the Moran environs.

I was thinking of a trip up the first weekend in June. Sounds like it'll still be fine for most objectives?

3Z - I drove up to the top of Signal Mtn. today. The whole lake appears clear. Nothing from shore to shore. Still kinda quiet but the shitshow is about to start up here.

Quote Originally Posted by lazyasian View Post
    I know it's not quite the Jackson or the Tetons but I figure you guys have a better chance of knowing than anyone else... Hoping to ski Gannett in 10 days or so. Does anyone know what access is looking like right now? Can you skin from Elkhart Park?
    I was just skiing right by Gannett this past week, oddly enough. Snow coverage is great, I parked at the ski hill 5/10 but when I came out two days ago, I had to walk a mile or two. It's a long ski from Elkhart, so better to ski an extra mile or two than to carry skis.

This is probably old news, but what in gods name is this shit? https://www.jhnewsandguide.com/news/...c52111bf0.html

This is what they spend money on for improvements there? Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    This is probably old news, but what in gods name is this shit? https://www.jhnewsandguide.com/news/...c52111bf0.html

http://martabarreras.com/ this is the huckster who makes a living fleecing spiritually empty rich folks who need to believe in something. what a life. I kinda respect a good huckster.

“I am an evolutionary catalyst and the crystals are part of the work that I do,” she said.
    “The way I work with the crystal is like acupuncture on the earth,” she said.

Deslauriers’ home brought Barreras to the Teton Range.

“After visiting Jackson Hole and learning a bit about the spiritual history of the Tetons, I thought it was really important to go back and forth between Hawaii and Jackson Hole,” she said. “I felt that there was an energy connection.”

Quote Originally Posted by LesterSmoove View Post
    http://martabarreras.com/ this is the huckster who makes a living fleecing spiritually empty rich folks who need to believe in something. what a life. I kinda respect a good huckster.

“I am an evolutionary catalyst and the crystals are part of the work that I do,” she said.
    “The way I work with the crystal is like acupuncture on the earth,” she said.

Deslauriers’ home brought Barreras to the Teton Range.

“After visiting Jackson Hole and learning a bit about the spiritual history of the Tetons, I thought it was really important to go back and forth between Hawaii and Jackson Hole,” she said. “I felt that there was an energy connection.”

Ha, "I felt that there was an energy connection". She means 'money connection", I think.

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post

Connie K has completely swallowed this horseshit hook, line and sinker. Just when you think religions figured out all the ways to sucker folks out of money, crystal kooks corner the market on rich ladies looking for cosmic healing.

Last edited by b-bear; 05-17-2019 at 03:47 PM.
    skid luxury

Ommmmmmmmmmmm

https://eraofpeace.org/pages/world-c...n-illumination

These people are great too. They sell retreats to luxury/destination resorts under the guise of working to spiritually uplift the world. They came to Jackson Lake Lodge in 2015, apparently because the "Portal of Precipitation" was going to align over the Tetons. A concierge I know went into town to buy them $300 worth of Epsom salts, which make a great crystal substitute.

Barreras said she doesn’t “even have a word for what I do.”

The best.
    There isn’t 1 word to describe what she does, there are 2.

I wish I could do this kind of thing but I just am laughing too much, I just can’t pull it off and keep a straight face.
    Jealous.
    Good comments as well.
    “The crystals work better when you vaccinate.”
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

I was in one of those crystal shops in Sedona that suckers folks looking for the vortex and overhead the con with a couple cosmically retarded customers.

They were molesting some of the crystals on display asking the sales lady what each one was for. At one point the sales lady says "oh, that one is for virility". But the sucker fondling the crystal said "Hmmm, are you certain, it doesn't feel like a virility crystal". Then the crystal seller quickly corrected herself after reexamining the worthless rock "oh, you're right, this one is for healing".

They plunked down their cheddar and walked out with the useless stone.

Instead of “life coach”, we’ve got “evolutionary catalyst”.
    Evolutionary catalyst. What in the actual fuck? JHC
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda