So all you Dentists out there- Mother arrested for having 12 year old son on hood

So there was a Mother that was trying to take her son to the Dentist. He wanted nothing to do with the trip and did not want to go. He hopped on the hood of her car and she drove to the local police station with kid on the hood.

She ends up arrested for child endangerment charges.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...120-story.html

Dental Office to the Police Department, t he road traveled was 40 MPH speed limit...

Wondering which Dentist on here was the one the kid did not want to go visit...

Reminds me of a friend of mine who told her 8 year old, when he wouldn't behave, that she was taking him to the orphanage. She packed him a suitcase and put him in the car and started to drive off when the kid agreed to do what she wanted him to do. Good think he didn't call her bluff.

There was some guy on ttips who mentioned having ridden as a teenager (?) in a rocket box on top of a car on RT 128 in Mass. I can't remember if he said his mom was driving. Anyone remember what I am talking about? Danno? Help me out here.

Here's Oskar Roner car surfing - starts at 3:36