Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Any Mags Planning to Go to an Arcteryx Outlet on Black Friday?

This is a long shot, but if anyone is planning to head to their local outlet and could use a free twelvie, I would love some help. I think they are offering 30% off the outlet prices, but they don't ship. I wouldn't mind some Sabre pants.

Thanks much in advance!

Also looking for Sabre pants, size Large. Have a few pro-deals I could offer in exchange

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBobby View Post
    Also looking for Sabre pants, size Large. Have a few pro-deals I could offer in exchange
    Group buy???

Any Mags Planning to Go to an Arcteryx Outlet on Black Friday?

So I’m going to outlet Friday morning. What size or color are you guys wanting?

Jerlane is established
    no offense rockybobby but I’m not purchasing in advance for a 15 post mag
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

any idea what price "30% off outlet pricing" works out to?

Hey whyturn. If there is a pair of large women’s bibs in triple goretex I’d life a helping hand. I’ll PM

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Quote Originally Posted by N1CK. View Post
    any idea what price "30% off outlet pricing" works out to?
    When I called, they said that the Sabre pants were $350 minus 30%. If that’s the case then $245 or so for the pants. Better than $500 for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by whyturn View Post

Jerlane is established
    Supposedly, they are last years colors. I think there is a gray color called “pilot.” I’d be looking for a medium. If not that, I think there is a navy color called admiral?

For anyone hoping to scope out Arc'teryx gear online, be advised that the first sponsored/ad hit on multiple search engines right now is actually a fraudulent site: Arcteryxen.com. Very convincing web design, too-good-to-be-true "black Friday" deals. It occurred to me to check when I realized I was about to buy a Voltair pack...for $100.

You can call the Ogden outlet if your interested. Please do your homework and know exactly what you want and be committed to pay if you want me to pick up. Cause I’m picking up a bib for me and going ski right after that. Happy to get gear but be sure they have color and size you want so I can grab it quickly and run.
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

duplicate

Quote Originally Posted by whyturn View Post

Jerlane is established
    Sent you a PM

Quote Originally Posted by jerlane View Post
    Supposedly, they are last years colors. I think there is a gray color called “pilot.” I’d be looking for a medium. If not that, I think there is a navy color called admiral?
    I've looked online for a last-season catalog so I could nail down colors but haven't seen anything. Were you able to find any definitive listing?

Also realized theyre probably closed today so i can't call to stock check

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBobby View Post
    I've looked online for a last-season catalog so I could nail down colors but haven't seen anything. Were you able to find any definitive listing?

Also realized theyre probably closed today so i can't call to stock check
    Admiral, Moss, Pompeii, and Pilot were some of the colors I was told on the phone. You can try to google those and find some pictures online.

Thanks - looking for Pilot or Pompeii Pants in Large then. Whyturn sent you a PM with the info.

Arctrax sucks bros.

The north face is back on top

Arcterex on discount. Pffft
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

I’ll be at the Arc’teryx outlet in castle rock tonight at 8, if anyone wants anything DM me. Don’t know what they have in stock though.

Jongs are out in force on this thread

This Jong got some sweet pants thanks to Dubnik

The land of Genesee Cream Ale and homemade pierogies!
    The arcteryx outlet I've been, off the NY thruway where you pay the first toll northbound, has limited selections and is even more limited in sizes. It's underwhelming to the point I don't even bother stopping anymore.
    “The best argument in favour of a 90% tax rate on the rich is a five-minute chat with the average rich person.”

- Winston Churchill, paraphrased.

Many thanks to Whyturn for checking out the scene for me! Solid!

I rip the groomed on tele gear

for those who had been there, how much discount do you usually find stuff for? Past season at 40,% 50%? or are they like Patagucci outlet which I find hit or miss, most of the prices are still really expensive with very small discounts unless they are running some outlet sale offering some extra 40 or 50% discount on top of the outlet prices.

I gave up going to the Arcteryx outlet sale in Vancouver years ago.
    I remember going at 9:00am for 10:00am opening. I parked my car and walked past a line of approximately 600 80 year old Asian ladies sitting in lawn chairs waiting to get in.
    I literally saw only 10-15 people in that whole line that I'd expect to wear any sort of outdoor sporting apparel.
    These ladies were reselling the shit online. It got so bad that that the Factory Outlet starting cutting tags off at the register to try to slow down the resale ring.
    If you don't believe me you can ask Lee Lau about his peoples game.

They had 35% off when I was there Saturday and I think it’s 45% off soon. The Ogden location is somewhat local and if established mags call and ask on stock I can pick up and ship for gas money.

Is it only softgoods at the Ogden outlet? I never knew it existed before today, i might check it out this weekend.

The sale is 45% off Sept 13-28th on apparel and accessories (off their facebook)