Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I'm going to go check this out in Ogden this weekend. If anyone wants anything please PM me, I'll be happy to pick up and ship.

I know I'm new here - not a true mag and what not - I just don't spend too much time posting on forums, but I'd be super happy to give back to the community here. I'm a long term MP user, tons of history there.

If you are in Canada check out The Last Hunt. They sell all the big brands including Artcteryx usually last years stock at about 35 to 50% off.

s it only softgoods at the Ogden outlet? I never knew it existed before today, i might check it out this weekend.

The sale is 45% off Sept 13-28th on apparel and accessories (off their facebook)

Correct and they have Salomon also. But only apparels softgoods. They had shells and pants maybe one style of bib. The selection changes and Black Friday was up to 50 off. I think if they have what you want at 45 off just grab it. I can get someone gear if they pm me
    Facebook is their page and ads

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody Famous View Post
    The arcteryx outlet I've been, off the NY thruway where you pay the first toll northbound, has limited selections and is even more limited in sizes. It's underwhelming to the point I don't even bother stopping anymore.
    Woodbury Commons. That place is rough, although we did luck into some pretty good outerwear for little kids at the Spyder store there years ago. But not a good bet to find anything really good for skiing (for adults) regardless of brand (I tried). If you want a shitty backpack with 'Burton' on it then you'll be happy.
    [quote][//quote]

food luck finding Sabre pants anywhere on sale...
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

food luck finding Sabre pants anywhere on sale...
    They had them on sale last Black Friday for $340 and I nabbed a few pairs for mags but they did not have any food