Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Holy shit y'all are old - everyone left Facebook years ago. Four years late on the demographic trends.
    "4ply is so quiche"
    -Flowing Alpy

Quote Originally Posted by IVplay View Post
    Holy shit y'all are old - everyone left Facebook years ago. Four years late on the demographic trends.
    4ply sighting

37$

Quote Originally Posted by zartagen View Post
    4ply sighting

37$
    Good to see digi's burner accounts still active... must suck to be a nobody on a forum where you're a somebody.
    "4ply is so quiche"
    -Flowing Alpy

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    i foresee rehab in your future, son.
    If attending McGill and getting a finance job in a major city is indicative of rehab, then yes. Where in the sticks are you from again?
    "4ply is so quiche"
    -Flowing Alpy

Good to see digi's burner accounts still active... must suck to be a nobody on a forum where you're a somebody.
    I am merely a soldier

lol cool this loser is back

He done seen Montrial. The world north of the Saint Lawrence is his oyster.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    One of the most annoying treads I see on Facebook: people doing the 100 days of gratitude challenge. They post sentimental horseshit every day, as if anyone cares. On and on. People are that self absorbed thinking other people really care?!

Comedian Jim Florentine has a podcast and does an awful Facebook post segment every so often. It’s fucking hilarious.
    Lately I've been getting these garbage blogger travelogues where they bitch about late flights and think they're so unique and cool because they took a lame trip somewhere. Unless you're a shut in and stuck in a nursing home or hospital bed..who gives a rats ass about your lame vacation ? tried to filter them out but need to put more effort in, whatever. I get the goods from my cool friends doing cool stuff and continue to ban and block the kooks.
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

There are a few school/kid related things that ONLY communicate through Facebook groups. Accordingly, I have to stay somewhat engaged with the platform rather than just delete my accounts outright.

Obnoxious.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by willywhit View Post
    Lately I've been getting these garbage blogger travelogues where they bitch about late flights and think they're so unique and cool because they took a lame trip somewhere. Unless you're a shut in and stuck in a nursing home or hospital bed..who gives a rats ass about your lame vacation ? tried to filter them out but need to put more effort in, whatever. I get the goods from my cool friends doing cool stuff and continue to ban and block the kooks.
    Yeah, or your 47 pics of the same thing at Disney World. Who gives a fuck? Cool, you blew all your money going to the most commercialized playground in the world. You’re awesome.

It's the hipster retro thing to do until Tom brings back MySpace..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I get that but in this case for me it's not because I feel morally or intellectually superior to anybody it's because that company itself does not have our country's best interest at heart. I don't care what people say on there, but I do care that the company itself is evil and needs to get hammered hard.
    I hope you stop using Google and Amazon and Apple and basically most things made by most companies.

Facebook has really stepped up their game.

Last edited by Groomer Gambler; 12-13-2019 at 08:53 AM.

If attending McGill and getting a finance job in a major city is indicative of rehab, then yes.
    Going to rehab would be cooler than being a cubicle monkey.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Oddly I deleted my Facebook yesterday before I saw this thread. Maybe I’ll distance myself from all the watch lists I’m probably on. I’m suffering meme withdrawal though.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

They've got a catch-22. Gotta get rid of Sandberg but need Sandberg to deliver each quarter.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Almost 8 years since I axed my facebook. Screw that nonsense.

The Facebook groups are getting weird. I have unfollowed or just left most.. The local townie ones, members (especially women I have noticed) bitch about every petty going-on in town(the cemetery needs weedwhacking, why isn't every inch of every street in town clear of snow two hours into a heavy snow event, why are there no traffic lights at so and so intersection blah blah on and on) and they regularly shame individuals and businesses without reservation and then the pack mentality kicks in and everyone piles on. On others, people ask dumb questions they could easily research with GOOGLE and get hundreds of dumb responses. Even "Ski the East" group got so whacked I just dumped that one. I will keep FB as a communication tool and to not lose touch with old friends, if it wasn't for that I would ditch it altogether..

https://techcrunch.com/2018/12/14/facebook-photo-bug/

Reset the “days since the last Facebook privacy scandal” counter, as Facebook has just revealed a Photo API bug gave app developers too much access to the photos of up to 5.6 million users. The bug allowed apps users had approved to pull their timeline photos to also receive their Facebook Stories, Marketplace photos, and most worryingly, photos they’d uploaded to Facebook but never shared. Facebook says the bug ran for 12 days from September 13th to September 25th.
    Facebook provided merely a glib “We’re sorry this happened”
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

FuckBook wanted a copy of ID to change an email. WTF
    Made me want to hit Mark Cocksuckerberg in the Face with a Book
    riser4 - Ignore me! Please!

Kenny Satch - With pleasure

Pretty scathing editorial in the NYT today:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/09/o...uckerberg.html

I saw that. Chances the government will do anythng are pretty damn slim I'd say. But maybe Zuckerberg will read it and just do the right thing on his own, after all it's written by a close friend of his. I can dream, can't I?

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I saw that. Chances the government will do anythng are pretty damn slim I'd say. But maybe Zuckerberg will read it and just do the right thing on his own, after all it's written by a close friend of his. I can dream, can't I?
    My favorite part was the sheeple who claimed to delete their accounts and then post about that movement, and as soon as there is another movement, be that social, or bowel, they are right back on the train.

It's a minor pain when people post video from there but otherwise I don't miss it a bit. But I do still use instagram some.