Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
    Is the shirt going to have FKNA on it or Pm Gear?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by mtnwriter View Post
    Is the shirt going to have FKNA on it or Pm Gear?

FKNA, have not settled on font.

Ok got it.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiLyft View Post
    Alright Gents

Just got the survey together.

Run 2 with Skilyft and Splat
    Shirt Fit: looser more traditional fit
    Colors: unknown... https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5B93W7B take the survey and lets find out.
    Top 2-3 colors will be made (depending on shirt color availability)

*edit* the survey was going to have pics of the shirts but survey monkey failed me.

Editing first page with survey details. Will run it until next Sunday.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000-oaks View Post
    Some quick and dirty color ideas.

Tan with brown text (Desert Storm GI style)
    Attachment 280953

Brown with tan text
    Attachment 280952

OD green with black text (vintage military, stealthy)
    Attachment 280951

OD green with yellow text (Army Ranger / Cavalry colors - you love the smell of wax in the morning)
    Attachment 280950

OD green with white text (university preppy)
    Attachment 280949

Sky blue with white text (Belize bonefisherman)
    Attachment 280954
    What is OD Green? I must be colorblind to it, cause I have trouble seeing it.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    What is OD Green? I must be colorblind to it, cause I have trouble seeing it.
    OD = Olive drab
    its a dark forest green or similar.
    Name:  EF-291.jpg
Views: 762
Size:  57.4 KB

I'm wearing a fkna shirt in that color right now. Looked darker in the photo.

My mockup came out darker than true OD green, I could try adjusting it tonight.

Skilyft's color chip is accurate. Think Army green from Vietnam era.
    https://www.armedforcesgear.com/army...shirt-od-green

Could we get a small pmgear mountain logo on the back just below the neck? Not the words, just the mountain that was on the ski tips...

Think that would be dope.

Thanks again for organizing!!

I was dreaming of a pocket tee with a big FKNA CBD-cream logo on the back and that PM gear Mountain on the pocket...made in the USA FKNA.
    Last edited by Djongo Unchained; 05-15-2019 at 01:22 PM. Reason: not the color cream dammit

I can't get the text sharp without putting too much time into it, but here's a better mockup of OD green.

Name:  fkna-shirt-odgreen-yellow-text-2.jpg
Views: 487
Size:  68.8 KB

And a less-vivid blue, guess you could call it a powder blue, like the blue PM Gear shirt Pat has in post #522.

Name:  fkna-shirt-powder-blue-white-text.jpg
Views: 498
Size:  103.9 KB

Wow! Thanks for that edit!

BUMP

Currently at 25 survey replies.... gunna need more people to get an order rolling.
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5B93W7B

Quote Originally Posted by JayPowHound View Post
    Could we get a small pmgear mountain logo on the back just below the neck? Not the words, just the mountain that was on the ski tips...

Think that would be dope.

Thanks again for organizing!!
    how bout on a sleeve near arm opening, some ppl have long hair and will cover up rear neck logo, i want to represent
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

i only want the shirt made with DREAM CASTLE 1000 Thread Count 100% Long Staple Soft Certified Giza Cotton only found in Northern Africa using sustainable farming methods and UN certified ethical labor force, if i CAN'T get my special tan pantone color X69372-001 in the shirt made with DREAM CASTLE 1000 Thread Count 100% Long Staple Soft Certified Giza Cotton only found in Northern Africa using sustainable farming methods and UN certified ethical labor force right now, then i will just wait till you make it next, So, when are you going to make a tan shirt pantone color X69369-691 with Raudette LIme color lettering pantone color X6969-069 made with DREAM CASTLE 1000 Thread Count 100% Long Staple Soft Certified Giza Cotton only found in Northern Africa using sustainable farming methods and UN certified ethical labor force? btw I need the print process to use non carbon based energy or credits from such

do you accept bit pay , skrill, dwolla ? Can I make payments? Annual would be good for me @ $1.50 month. can I use some unused MTA transit tokens for a portion of the transaction? I am out of the country can you ship to my APO/FPO? do i have to be present to sign? Can i leave a waiver of liability attached to my dogs collar for the delivery dood or doodette since i will not be around to receive shirt?

btw: i only need 1 shirt, size XXXXS and i have food alergies...
    www.freeridesystems.com

Quote Originally Posted by MiCol View Post
    i only want the shirt made with DREAM CASTLE 1000 Thread Count 100% Long Staple Soft Certified Giza Cotton only found in Northern Africa using sustainable farming methods and UN certified ethical labor force, if i CAN'T get my special tan pantone color X69372-001 in the shirt made with DREAM CASTLE 1000 Thread Count 100% Long Staple Soft Certified Giza Cotton only found in Northern Africa using sustainable farming methods and UN certified ethical labor force right now, then i will just wait till you make it next, So, when are you going to make a tan shirt pantone color X69369-691 with Raudette LIme color lettering pantone color X6969-069 made with DREAM CASTLE 1000 Thread Count 100% Long Staple Soft Certified Giza Cotton only found in Northern Africa using sustainable farming methods and UN certified ethical labor force? btw I need the print process to use non carbon based energy or credits from such

do you accept bit pay , skrill, dwolla ? Can I make payments? Annual would be good for me @ $1.50 month. can I use some unused MTA transit tokens for a portion of the transaction? I am out of the country can you ship to my APO/FPO? do i have to be present to sign? Can i leave a waiver of liability attached to my dogs collar for the delivery dood or doodette since i will not be around to receive shirt?

btw: i only need 1 shirt, size XXXXS and i have food alergies...
    BAHAHAHAHAH.

Have you seen a shrink for this? I know this post was based on real life events from FRS

Would you take a check? Or money order? It’s been a long while since I used my PayPal acct, and not sure if it is even active.

I haven't responded to the survey yet as I was waiting to see the mock-ups in a final look. Can only just now see the blue one and the OD/Yellow. Ready to punch in anytime. Better shade of blue too, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiLyft View Post
    BAHAHAHAHAH.

Have you seen a shrink for this? I know this post was based on real life events from FRS
    will be ten years next march, i think we have seen and read it all, crazy stuff doing business online...im rarely surprised these days....

simple is much easier or we go into custom pricing for custom shirts. But if everyone fills out the survey, we can boil it down to the greatest good for the majority.
    yes but is not the natural instinct of the online buyer....

Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post
    Would you take a check? Or money order? It’s been a long while since I used my PayPal acct, and not sure if it is even active.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by MiCol View Post
    how bout on a sleeve near arm opening, some ppl have long hair and will cover up rear neck logo, i want to represent
    guilty as charged
    www.freeridesystems.com

Results are back.

Name:  2019-05-17 16_17_56-FKNA Shirt Color - Responses _ SurveyMonkey.png
Views: 450
Size:  57.6 KB

Seems tan w/ brown > black w/ white > blue w/ white.

The highlight real from the comments

Quote Originally Posted by unknown
    youth.....wasted on the young.... My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met. I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't want to interrupt her. When I played in the sandbox, the cat kept covering me up. When I was born I was so ugly the doctor slapped my mother. I get no respect. The way my luck is running, if I was a politician I would be honest. I found there was only one way to look thin: hang out with fat people. I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio. I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out. I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous - everyone hasn't met me yet. We sleep in separate rooms, we have dinner apart, we take separate vacations - we're doing everything we can to keep our marriage together.
    This made me LOL and realize I needed more acid to properly analyze the deeper meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown
    pm rontele pls
    He said get the red one

Shirts look awesome but somewhere in my lack of reading I thought it was the PM gear logo and i already have the FKNA from the first version so I am out.

Can we get the “A” in FKNA to look like a fuckin A? that would be great.

I vote FKNA on a PM Gear logo
    'To quote my bro
    "We're not K2. We're a bunch of maggots running one press at full steam building killer fukkin skis and putting smiles on our friends' faces." ' - skifishbum '08

"Adios Hugh you asshole" - Ghostofcarl '14

believe...

Looks like the B's have it. Black, brown, and blue. Are we doing this???

I'm in for 1 blue XL and 1 black XL.

Looks like the B's have it. Black, brown, and blue. Are we doing this???
    Was waiting for your green light. Will get a google doc together this week for orders.

I'm in for a tan XL
    'To quote my bro
    "We're not K2. We're a bunch of maggots running one press at full steam building killer fukkin skis and putting smiles on our friends' faces." ' - skifishbum '08

"Adios Hugh you asshole" - Ghostofcarl '14

believe...