Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    I'd like to but early indications are that work sucks and will be getting in the way.
    Yeah, I am unexpectedly swamped but going to pull this off regardless. And pay for it later.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    Ill be up with non mag on wed. Will have grill in hand for lunch.
    Quote Originally Posted by JerkPorkins View Post
    I'm planning on being there on Wednesday. I actually just came in to see if there was any kind of meet up plan.
    What time should we meet at Alpenglow? No need for first chair or anything, maybe 10, 10:30, 11? Make some turns then hit hawk's grill? Not much of a mini, but fuck it dude, let's go bowling.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

10 is about the earliest that I can get there, after dropping the kid at school.

10:30 or 11 works a little better for me anyway, but I am totally flexible.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

How about 10:45 at Alpenglow? If I'm earlier, I'll just run a couple warmup laps down the Jug.

That works for me, let's see what Hawk says.

Smallest. Mini. Ever.

I saw more mags in the liftline at Silverton last Friday.

Would love to join...but don't have no fancy Eldora pass.

Eldora clusterfuck Friday?

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post

Would love to join...but don't have no fancy Eldora pass.
    No one has ever, EVER, spoken those words before.

I might make it. If I do I’ll be late.

ill be up, cheeseburger day for lunch. skiing anywhere still beats working in my book

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    ill be up, cheeseburger day for lunch. skiing anywhere still beats working in my book
    does 10:45 meeting at Alpenglow work?

The mini-est mini of all time, but 4 mags in attendance (hawkgt, JerkPorkins, EWG, and me) as well as one non-mag. Fast skiing was enjoyed by all. No pics that I know of. Hudge thanks to Hawkgt for the burgers and hastily acquired buns!

Phooey, I'll make it to a mini one of these years. I had to go up to the east end of Ned last week and there was a ton of snow, goddamned buyers got stuck trying to get out there.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Good times

I forgot the buns.... had to sweet talk the cafeteria out of a handful, very pleasant group and willing to help out in Covid parking lot grilling times! Kudos Eldora!

Speed laps always fun, nothing like a wind swept sheet over the roller to wake you up!

Got one pic, moose was skipping school across the street to go smoke
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8F1E86F4-796B-433C-AC14-1E4050EE91E6.jpeg 
Views:	53 
Size:	528.2 KB 
ID:	369895

Eldora clusterfuck Friday?

Hawk always comes through. We had faith.

Pro tip: no matter how excited you are to ski the 114 wide jibby skis you just mounted last night, rock hard refrozen groomers are probably not the best venue for that. Pick something else.

Was fun though and good to see some mags in Covid times.

So when is the next one, so we can all schedule to avoid it? ; )

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Yeah, lots of fun meeting and ripping groomers with you guys. Let's do it again sometime.

That burger hit the spot for the ride back down. Thanks again, hawk!

Man, things are melting fast. This afternoon in Powderhorn trees I came across a wide strip of dirt and downed trees.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Man, things are melting fast. This afternoon in Powderhorn trees I came across a wide strip of dirt and downed trees.
    I got “cliffed out” by dirt myself. Dirted out? Something. Trees left of jolly jug. Same place?

But that spot you and Hawk were taking about skied great and had good coverage. Awesome to find it still open. One of my favorite places at Eldo and I didn’t think they would get it open this year. Went in from the other side too. Shorter from the new side but a fun little off ramp still.

Good snow in places but it won’t last long.

Trees left of jolly jug, yep. Dirted out, exactly.

Are they doing a pond skim, next weekend? I'd like to take the kid up to watch.

Wednesday is looking good. I think I'll be able to make it up.

No idea re pond skim. Closed out my Eldora season today, got to finally race the kiddo. She could take me (barely) when I raced making tele turns. I still had her making alpine turns. By the end of next year, unlikely even the alpine turns will do it.

no pond this year that I am aware of, troller had a glazed look on his face when I asked him about it.

Level 1 super unknown going down this week, I'll be up wed for a bit so will holler jerk, prob up Sunday also to close out the year, got a bluegrass band playing I heard was pretty good.
    https://level1productions.com/blogs/...viii-finalists

Closing day, tomorrow. I'll be there with my kid.

Skied awesome today.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Agreed really started hammering around 3...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1618730309.591223.jpg 
Views:	250 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	371907 caked up high