Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    High speed slide into a tree on Corona, oof. Rip.
    Terribly sad. A friend was on corona a bit before and said multiple people slid it, was just windblasted down to ice on right side. Rip and vibes

RIP

Conditions are just total shit right now. Resorts are ice and patch skiing and the bc just wants to slide. Might just sit home and drink for a few weeks hoping things get better.

Odds of "all trees closed" signs still being up on Feb 1?

Quote Originally Posted by m104da View Post
    Odds of "all trees closed" signs still being up on Feb 1?
    Very good. How about Presidents Day.

Eldora exceeded expectations today. Of course, my expectations were exceedingly low.

Fuck we need some snow.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Eldora exceeded expectations today. Of course, my expectations were exceedingly low.

Fuck we need some snow.
    You are becoming the montanaskier of eldora. I might start calling you dannatana.

Does that mean I have to pick a favorite college football team?
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Bassaball.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Fuck no. We are not going through this again.

Super nice day at eldora. Great to have some boot top blower this Morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildman View Post
    Super nice day at eldora. Great to have some boot top blower this Morning.
    What, really? Better than nothing, for sure, but 6” over concrete does not exactly constitute “boot top blower”, at least in my book.

Eldora clusterfuck Friday?

8-10 am was really really nice. Storm was super cold and dry. The Kind of snow you can sweep instead of shovel (blower). It came to the top of my boot...I’m short and tele so yeah like I said boot top blower...

It wasn't too crowded, yesterday. Me and my daughter even scored a sweet parking spot on the kids beach.

I'm not picky, but is hoping for some soft snow tomorrow too much to ask???

If anyone's gonna be there tomorrow and wants to make some turns, give a holler.

Today was great. Snowed lightly all afternoon. My 4 year old
    Skiied her first black diamond. Muleshoe FTW!

Think this storm will finally get the trees open? I'll see how they're doing, tomorrow.

It was dumping up there tonight (kiddo race training under the lights).

I'm not expecting trees though.

Arrived just after 10 and the lot was nearly full. Clusterfucked. The wind cut everyone's day short.

West Ridge was open but not the glades. The lower part of Brian's Glade wasn't roped and skied pretty good.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210204_121240.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	361298

Brian's Glade is now officially open, and it and West Ridge are skiing great.

Still waiting on Moose, Salto, Gully, and Placer glades, plus Ambush and Cascade for some reason. But at least now there's some real skiing to be had!

The website shows zero availability for tomorrow, but I was able to get an 8 am spot through the app. I've checked both before, and they've always been the same.

I'll be up there solo, on Thursday.

As always, I'll be there tomorrow (Sunday afternoons).

How was the afternoon? It was so windy, this morning, that we barely lasted two hours. Jolly Jug Glades were a lot of fun.

Brian's Glade is now officially open, and it and West Ridge are skiing great.

Still waiting on Moose, Salto, Gully, and Placer glades, plus Ambush and Cascade for some reason. But at least now there's some real skiing to be had!
    The trees are open and pernicious. Some of that is accessible defacto

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by JerkPorkins View Post
    How was the afternoon? It was so windy, this morning, that we barely lasted two hours. Jolly Jug Glades were a lot of fun.
    It was cold, but at least it was windy!

Snow was decent, nice and soft in lots of spots. Hit Salto, Gully, Powdehorn trees 2-3 times each.

Looks like a little upslope brewing, I should be there tomorrow morning.