Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
    will this help the abasin cluster tho?

Quote Originally Posted by Leshphilling77 View Post
    Depends on how many people die.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by Leshphilling77 View Post
    The answer is NO

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I'm down to clusterfuck in the morning and will report back on how embarrassing to deadly the conditions are.

Saturday looks like my first day in the clusterfuck.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Monday morning wasn't bad. It was snowing and conditions were pretty good for what it was. On a scale of Embarrassing to Deadly, I give it a 2.

It's Friday and I'm down to clusterfuck! I'll be driving up as soon as I get out of this meeting.

Saturday morning clusterfuck?
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

crack of noon clusterfuck for me

I'm here, probably skiing till 1:15-1:30, give a holler

Given the new eldora parking price (weekends, holidays, pow days?), carpooling would be great. I found the Tread Share app which looks pretty slick and allows to set a price race to split gas - but I’d be fine driving at no cost, presumably can set up that way. Any others interested?

Quote Originally Posted by tang View Post
    Given the new eldora parking price (weekends, holidays, pow days?), carpooling would be great. I found the Tread Share app which looks pretty slick and allows to set a price race to split gas - but I’d be fine driving at no cost, presumably can set up that way. Any others interested?
    I'd ride with ya during days they charge form time to time.

^^^ EWG thumbs up... and maybe just a text or email group is easier? I certainly have a few buddies I'd loop in. I'm prob not going up this weekend but would be great to assemble some folks for around the corner

I'll be at the clusterfuck tomorrow morning, till about 1:30.

I'm down for carpooling, especially for the midweek powder days. On race training days I have to be there too fucking early to carpool with anyone, and the weekends I'm not there for race training I'm probably not there at all, more likely Winter Park. But there's enough of us regulars on here, we should figure something out.

I'll drive or ride if anyone wants to go up on a week day.

Cool. Maybe just a text group is easiest. I’m happy to start and put my number out there - I get enough spam already. Three oh three 579 7 oh oh 9. Text me if you want in

What the hell is this all about? I must have missed the coverage in the Daily Camera. (plus, why is the fee in effect this weekend, there's not 10+ inches of new snow?)

SOV FEES IN EFFECT TODAY: The County-mandated single-occupancy vehicle fee will be in effect today. Boulder County will now require Eldora to collect a $10 fee from single-occupancy vehicles (SOVs) on Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, and weekdays with 10 or more inches of new snow.

The 10” applies on weekdays.
    Weekends and holidays is automatic.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Commas matter man.

Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Anyone going to brave the clusterfuck this weekend and want to carpool? I'd rather not ride their shuttles or the RTD, but I also don't want to pay the SOV fee.

Skied Saturday and today. Snow was good, Brian Glades were good which surprised me.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Skied Saturday and today. Snow was good, Brian Glades were good which surprised me.
    Good to hear. Got up Friday w/ my son for the morning. Coverage definitely better than last year this time. Looks like a little more coming midweek. Hoping I can get up w/ him at least once more during the break.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0665.JPG 
Views:	45 
Size:	833.7 KB 
ID:	440038

Name:	IMG_0671.JPG 
Views:	50 
Size:	1.40 MB 
ID:	440039

Name:	IMG_0660.JPG 
Views:	51 
Size:	272.1 KB 
ID:	440040

Mission accomplished…

Name:	IMG_0673.JPG 
Views:	43 
Size:	1.25 MB 
ID:	440041

Who else is around this season? Mr. Lafitte? Hawk? The usuals?

I'll be up there Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

I'm heading up shortly.