Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Yeah, it took them like a decade longer than every other resort to get a snow stake, and when they finally install one, it somehow attracts snow in such a way that the numbers are covered and you have to guess.

I also have a rez for tomorrow morning, but I'm only going if it snows a ton.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Eldora just announced that effective immediately, reservations are not required on weekdays.

Which is fine 95% of weekdays, but for a powder day? Back to the bullshit of the lot filling up, reservations were really nice for that. So I guess we have to hope that the 31st isn't a powder day? Which is weird.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Eldora clusterfuck Friday?

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    So I guess we have to hope that the 31st isn't a powder day? Which is weird.
    Shame!

Burn him, he’s a witch!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

It was kind of a joke. Kind of.

Heading up. Brick red/mustard puffy, on teles.

Well thank goodness Today wasnt jinxed. Foot o powder.

Powwder!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMw4C3Dh...=1skg2aps6is05

That’s open? Nice! I didn’t think they would get it this year. I’ll be there this weekend to check the base...

Edited: after further thought, edited to remove name. I might encourage you to remove the photo and reference. We don’t need a bunch of people trying to find that place.
    Last edited by EWG; 03-24-2021 at 09:56 PM.

wait.... wut??? lol

prob be up sat with wife and friends, will holler if up. On to Copper for next couple days.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    wait.... wut??? lol

prob be up sat with wife and friends, will holler if up. On to Copper for next couple days.
    Haha. If I’m up Sat I’ll holler for sure. Hope to make some turns...

Hah!! You guys think that people would find your (new) secret run by the name on the patrol marker?

How’d they go about that exactly?

Saw this today, new to me. Extreme. I think certain death awaits.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20210325_203048197.jpeg 
Views:	77 
Size:	115.9 KB 
ID:	369083

That looks terrifying.

Is that on Muleshoe?

Yep. I'd never seen it before. Went in there and poked around. It was extreme, I almost died.

Next Wednesday, who is up for the mini?

Oh so tempting.
    But I have work commitments and can’t bail.

Next Wednesday, who is up for the mini?
    I'm a possibly/maybe. Depends on work. I bought the Ikon for next year, and allegedly I am able to ski this season at the places where I have unlimited days, though I don't know how that works. So... yeah.
    The older I get, the faster I was.

Punch it, Chewie.

Damn he seems cool.

Yep. I'd never seen it before. Went in there and poked around. It was extreme, I almost died.
    There is a way in there via Placer glades but a secret way via the log walk

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    There is a way in there via Placer glades but a secret way via the log walk
    That's what I figured but I pushed as far skier's right as I could, and there were no tracks coming in from the other (Placer) side. And when Hawkgt and I hit Rock Star, pushing left from there turned out to be a bad move. There's clearly some good stuff in there, but just as clearly you need to know where you're going because those trees are not generally skiable, you have to know how to find the specific shots, and how to exit from them. I clearly know neither.

That's what I figured but I pushed as far skier's right as I could, and there were no tracks coming in from the other (Placer) side. And when Hawkgt and I hit Rock Star, pushing left from there turned out to be a bad move. There's clearly some good stuff in there, but just as clearly you need to know where you're going because those trees are not generally skiable, you have to know how to find the specific shots, and how to exit from them. I clearly know neither.
    Pretty nasty coming from that side, although rarely open from the other side.

Roll call: Is anyone planning on Wednesday? I am, and I think hawkgt is, anyone else? We should make some vague plan if this is actually happening.

Was up there today, it's starting to get warm, but the snow was still good, two runs in Salto were money.

Roll call: Is anyone planning on Wednesday? I am, and I think hawkgt is, anyone else? We should make some vague plan if this is actually happening.

Ill be up with non mag on wed. Will have grill in hand for lunch.

I'd like to but early indications are that work sucks and will be getting in the way.

I'm planning on being there on Wednesday. I actually just came in to see if there was any kind of meet up plan.