Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Yaaaaallll!!!

Pack it down so there’s some left for me guys I’m crawling out from under the rock. Couple few new peeps in here too, I really gotta get out!! Not gonna be this weekend, again. Going crazy in the valley. Finally made it out fishing got down to lake george. Being outdoors, I remembered it’s gonna be a good life!!!!

The stoke in here and all the local threads has kept me going this winter (as I for no good reason turned my life into a pretty big mess) so thanks much for that!!!! Seeing everybody out there warms my heart. Seen ISBD and his good dog in his pics in the other threads too!! Much love and happy turns!!!

Also got a temp WFH gig which might afford me a lift ticket.

Anybody’s still welcome to borrow the walruses! You got the sticks on lockdown, I know, just saying.

Mini! Mini!!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

I'll be away visiting my dad, so I'm missing out on the fun. Hopefully there will be something left when I get back.

I've got a parking reservation for the 31st.

Quote Originally Posted by Jong Lafitte View Post
    Yaaaaallll!!!

Pack it down so there’s some left for me guys I’m crawling out from under the rock. Couple few new peeps in here too, I really gotta get out!! Not gonna be this weekend, again. Going crazy in the valley. Finally made it out fishing got down to lake george. Being outdoors, I remembered it’s gonna be a good life!!!!

The stoke in here and all the local threads has kept me going this winter (as I for no good reason turned my life into a pretty big mess) so thanks much for that!!!! Seeing everybody out there warms my heart. Seen ISBD and his good dog in his pics in the other threads too!! Much love and happy turns!!!

Also got a temp WFH gig which might afford me a lift ticket.

Anybody’s still welcome to borrow the walruses! You got the sticks on lockdown, I know, just saying.

Mini! Mini!!

Yo mang! Good to see you back in here. Proposed mini date is Wednesday the 31st.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Eldora clusterfuck Friday?

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Yo mang! Good to see you back in here. Proposed mini date is Wednesday the 31st.
    Same, dude hope all’s well. I got to keep grinding at this “discovery project” but 31 is so far clear! Couldn’t make it this weekend but I hope some of you all can get this fresh 10” ( more by 8:33?) or so it shows on the webcamz.

The screenshot of which I can’t figure out how to post but lookie. Not bad!

Cheers!!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR ForumsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2890.JPG 
Views:	94 
Size:	476.1 KB 
ID:	367316

Oh look there we go. Enjoy y’all!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jong Lafitte View Post
    Same, dude hope all’s well. I got to keep grinding at this “discovery project” but 31 is so far clear! Couldn’t make it this weekend but I hope some of you all can get this fresh 10” ( more by 8:33?) or so it shows on the webcamz.

The screenshot of which I can’t figure out how to post but lookie. Not bad!

Cheers!!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR ForumsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2890.JPG 
Views:	94 
Size:	476.1 KB 
ID:	367316

Oh look there we go. Enjoy y’all!!
    Oh edit at like early AF: 445:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2891.JPG 
Views:	113 
Size:	407.3 KB 
ID:	367321

I guess not an edit but a goddam nother double post fuck how I can’t delet with the mobile app. Either way. Enjoy if you’re going up!!!!!

If anyone can get there.

Edit: got there. Was worth it.
    Last edited by EWG; 03-14-2021 at 02:44 PM.

As good as it gets today...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1615756665.994812.jpg 
Views:	444 
Size:	846.0 KB 
ID:	367368 easily 20” at opening...nuked all day long. So much fun.

I got there for the afternoon and some runs were with family, then some runs with pegleg. So I missed the best of the day but it was still damn good.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

After consideration I think it might have been the best Eldora day I ever skied.

24”+, still shots over the head in the afternoon in places, almost no one on the slopes for the first couple of hours. Will not soon be forgotten.

Parking restrictions didn’t hurt...

Think I'm going up tomorrow for more.

Think I'm going up tomorrow for more.
    Trying to decide that myself, but they didn’t get anything post close really and I’m feeling it’s pretty skied out. Thoughts?

Well, I was still enjoying myself at 3:30 and I've skied very little powder this year. Yeah, it will be mostly skied out, but I know I'm still going to get some deep soft turns. And I've had precious few of those this year.

Going to be there at first chair-ish until noonish.

im going to try and make it up monday, will holler

Agreed yesterday was a very memorable eldo day. Just fyi, I know a bunch who skipped it yesterday (why?!) who are geared up to go first thing this AM (Mon)

Good turns this morning with hawkgt and stupendous man.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildman View Post
    As good as it gets today...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1615756665.994812.jpg 
Views:	444 
Size:	846.0 KB 
ID:	367368 easily 20” at opening...nuked all day long. So much fun.
    Hahahaha nice!!!!

Anything left out there?
    I have reservations Tuesday / Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by XtrPickels View Post
    Anything left out there?
    I have reservations Tuesday / Wednesday
    You're not likely to get much untracked but I bet the skiing is still good.

You're not likely to get much untracked but I bet the skiing is still good.
    Did you get in line early today? Was it blown in at all?

I was in line right around 9, probably on a chair 5 minutes later? There were definitely still spots that were deep, and there was nice little buttery topper on all of it.

Not epic but well worth my time.

I was in line right around 9, probably on a chair 5 minutes later? There were definitely still spots that were deep, and there was nice little buttery topper on all of it.

Not epic but well worth my time.
    Nice.

The last time I had a pass to Eldora, it was the RMSP+, and I was just getting comfortable skiing in the easier trees like those off of the Jolly Jug. Three years later, and the trees is all I want to ski. It's been fun "rediscovering" Eldora, this year. Today, I skied Salto, Moose, Brian's, Gully, and Jolly. All a little skied out but still a lot of fun. I like that Gully.

Gully is great. Salto is probably the best thing on the mountain but sometimes I don't want to be that on my game, and don't want to lap it. But I will lap Gully all day.

Was dumping at the end of the day, hope it snows a ton.

Reminder: Eldora mini on Wednesday the 31st.

Gotta a rez and kept morning open for tmrw. Should be pretty good.
    Have we discussed eldos snow stake? I feel like that technology has been pretty dialed. But eldo’s has like two levels to theirs and the numbers aren’t visible. ???
    Not to bag on E too much... I really do love the place!