Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Anybody got any info on when the nordic center will open? How close is the base to working for them?

Asking for a friend. Seriously. I don't nordic anymore.

Not good, not enough natural really to get a base going, still can see some tall grass on the trails poking through when looked last Wed. Maybe after next couple storms

All I saw was the announcement that nordic was delayed. Outside of blown snow, there really isn't much out there. I guess in the trees and machine packed some of it has stuck around, but unless they have guns over there, I imagine a good sized storm is needed. I mean, the Eldo snow report says they have received 11" season to date. Hard to set a track in that.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Went up this AM. Guns are pounding now on the lookers right side of Corona. The left half is actually pretty well covered top to bottom. Guessing they open it this weekend.
    And from a distance, west ridge trees and run has a surprising amount of coverage - maybe its just 4" over rocks, but again was way better than other neglected runs. Prob picking up lots of blow over snow from Corona
    Somewhat related, tooled around Caribou area yesterday mostly to dig around and do a little beacon practice. Plenty of coverage to skin a good ways up, but prob took longer picking our way down through shark infested waters. Picked up some new scratches, but fortunately nothing major

fun laps today, no fucking traffic. fucked up my parking res since im blind but all good and got in. thick cut bacon so was produced so a bacon cheeseburger day randy!

all guns on wolf tongue, should open soon. trees are no go

prob be up sun

I'll be skiing 12-4 on Sunday, hit me up if you're there
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I was up this afternoon lapping corona at high speeds! Beauty of a day...sun snow is always a trip. Good times. I’ll be up tomorrow as well. In general the mountain is pretty firm. Needs a big storm or two to fill in. Muleshoe not even close.

Wind Hold for the Win!!!

That wind was righteous!

Hope tomorrow isn't as bad. But if it is, the racer kids will just lap Chute, and the rest of us will be screwed.

I think we should plan another Eldora mini; with reservation's required we should plan far in advance. Thoughts?

Make sure and schedule the wind 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    stay outta my line

Eh, a bad wind day just means we grill more brats.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I think we should plan another Eldora mini; with reservation's required we should plan far in advance. Thoughts?
    Bueller?

I realize people are probably buried in holiday crap so if this doesn't get traction I'll try once more after the holidays are over.

Although now that I look at it, weekends are almost entirely booked already. Maybe a midweek summit?

Bueller?

I realize people are probably buried in holiday crap so if this doesn't get traction I'll try once more after the holidays are over.

Although now that I look at it, weekends are almost entirely booked already. Maybe a midweek summit?
    I am in midweek - depending on day/date.

I’m interested...

I’m interested.

Windora living up to the name. Alpen 50% speed, corona shut down

Found enforcer on road up, front of school
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	42B012C9-D128-4C6C-8EB9-4FBE1745B26C.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	1,012.1 KB 
ID:	356098

Turned in at IP lodge

Lapping with little crowds, dam windy

Name:	CBFBACFC-2CDC-4465-86F1-9F1A137DA174.jpeg 
Views:	96 
Size:	326.5 KB 
ID:	356177

Hot hammy n cheese day

Name:	8E470C81-FC55-48DE-987C-2163237FDDF4.jpeg 
Views:	98 
Size:	290.8 KB 
ID:	356178

I was there today. Multiple hot laps on Indian Peaks because that's all there was, with Corona closed and Alpenglow running so slowly.

Then it all shut down.

Muleshoe!!!

Rode the Muleshoe a few times, today.

Bueller?

I could be up for a mid-week mini. I've got three days left on my 4 pack, so not exactly an Eldora power player, however.

High speed slide into a tree on Corona, oof. Rip.