Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I was somewhat debating whether I'd back my Backcountrys to go along with the Protests just in case, but then I realized I got the Protests specially for Japan so I might as well use them.
    Plus I packed my bag up today and I'm like 8 lbs over already; gotta do enough shuffling as is that another pair of skis seems unreasonable.

I have BD Glidelites which have worked well with STS attachement.
    Aggressive in my own mind

Quote Originally Posted by Drazzamatazz View Post
    I was somewhat debating whether I'd back my Backcountrys to go along with the Protests just in case, but then I realized I got the Protests specially for Japan so I might as well use them.
    Plus I packed my bag up today and I'm like 8 lbs over already; gotta do enough shuffling as is that another pair of skis seems unreasonable.
    when you going and where? I will be in Hokkaido, Niseko and furano based, but will have a van and travelling around for 9 days starting Jan 30

Quote Originally Posted by Evil E View Post
    when you going and where? I will be in Hokkaido, Niseko and furano based, but will have a van and travelling around for 9 days starting Jan 30
    Head out this Thursday. Doing some time in Tokyo before and after (though maybe Kyoto instead, still a little undecided). Gonna just miss ya, we will be up in Hokkaido from 21st to the 29th. I'll give do a report how things are if you'd like!

Flying to Tokyo from SF on Thursday, we will be in Hokkaido until the 28/29th. Getting either a station wagon or a van, and will be traveling around

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums