WTB: Atomic Automatics, upper 180s

I think I want a pair of these, if they can be had on the affordable side. Anybody have some well used and gathering dust?

WTB: Atomic Automatics, upper 180s

OG pair mint (like as new)
    186 drilled for solly at 308
    at rec +1.25 (I think)
    $275 shippedClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3446.JPG 
Views:	41 
Size:	338.0 KB 
ID:	256292
    Life of a repo man is always intense.

I contacted a buddy who is looking to unload his 186 w/Solly bindings (I think). Where are you? He’s in Tahoe.

I apologize for the cut and paste of my ad.. but I have a pair fully set up for shorter tours...

2015 Atomic Automatic 117s in the 193cm length.
    Currently mounted at the recommended line with a pair of Atomic tracker 13s for a 27.5 boot. Also included is a pair of Black Diamond climbing skins, cut to fit. I love these skis, but my knees prefer to snowboard. Asking $475 for the whole set up.
    The ski have less than 15 days on them, the bases are flawless, and top sheets only have a few tiny scratches.
    Previously mounted +2cm with Salomon wardens, but I think they are way better in more snow conditions at the recommended line,, even if it sacrifices a tiny bit of maneuverability in tight trees.
    The BD skins are brand new, bought them to replace a set I left sitting on the trunk of my car. They have been mounted once to trim and never seen snow.
    This is a super floaty powder setup, great for ripping in bounds powder and accessing shorter routes in the side country.
    Updated price drop:
    Asking $475. Make me an offer.

@otto - those are nice! Maybe nicer than I was looking for. For now would like to see if they can be had more affordably.

@54-64 - Chicago area...yes we have lots of POW POW here (just check the Chicago shootings stats). If you’re buddy’s are in the “well used & gathering dust” category, lemme know.

@ExPow - see above, no touring to be had around here.