Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15
    Quote Originally Posted by md8005 View Post
    Finally some rational people... maybe I will keep posting here. I was beginning to think this board was really just full of trolls.

oh yeah this bodes well

Another way to look at the failure is that tech boots have been successfully suspended between 4 pins since the last century, ergo If the g3 ZED binding couldn't do it without heel support there must be have been something wrong with the ZED design, but of course all 15 pages were just pure bullshit and there never was anything to see here
    Last edited by XXX-er; 04-25-2019 at 09:11 AM.
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

The final conclusion?

Well, necroing or not, I just found out this thread is utterly actual for me. I started reading it because of the ZED 12 binding I just bought and digged through about 8 - 10 pages after which I merely just searched for hafjell to see if he's published any final conclusion from G3. I didn't find any.

Why is it so actual for myself? Because by some weird coincidence I just bought the same binding (G3 ZED 12), boots (Tecnica Zero G Tour Pro) and skis (Völkl BMT) as you, hafjell . At least this is what I understood from what you posted. My BMTs are 109 mm/176 cm. I am about to mount the bindings on the skis these days. So you see, I am extremely eager to know how this all ended.

Nobody has ever posted the same problem

So there was anecdotal evidence of a failure on a sample size of ONE

The OP could/should have just gone to the dealer and they would have replaced the broken heels

instead we got the 15 pages of extreme drama which required that G3 do damage control cuz it was a brand new product
    So G3 wisely made available a different stomp pad for a binding design that has never needed a stomp pad
    since it was patented in 1984, it was a fucking waste of time but it solved the negative optics of the situation

so draw your final conclusian from that
    Last edited by XXX-er; 02-18-2020 at 04:49 PM.
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know