FS: 2018 Ibis Ripley LS (V3) Upgraded GX Build w/ Fox Factory, Size Large

I'm selling a lightly-used Ibis Ripley LS, purchased earlier this spring (in April). There are a couple of small scratches on the frame, but everything else is in great condition with only very minor light scratches.

The bike is an upgraded GX build- I've added a Fox 34 Factory 130mm front fork as well as a PNW Components Bachelor 150mm dropper post. The rest of the bike is stock according to the Ibis website.

$3200 picked up around Vail, or will ship at buyer's expense. PM if interested.

Frame: Ibis Ripley LS, size LARGE
    Fork: Fox Float 34 Factory 130mm, Kashima coating
    Shock: Fox Float EVOL
    Wheels: Ibis 938 Alloy (34mm internal)
    Dropper: PNW Components Bachelor 150mm
    Drivetrain: SRAM GX
    Brakes: Shimano Deore w/ 180,160mm rotors
    Stem/Handlebar: Ibis 50mm/780mm

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RipleyLS-Large-1.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	255956

interested

Just a couple questions, how many miles are on the bike, and why are you selling after only a year?

FS: 2018 Ibis Ripley LS (V3) Upgraded GX Build w/ Fox Factory, Size Large

First off, great seller. To my understanding smmokan runs trips for clients so keeps demos on hand. Which brings me to my reason for posting. Out of curiosity how does this bike compare to the BMC Trailcrew I scored from you? Loving the bike but the only “modern” build I’ve ridden. This Ibis is dead sexy. Not looking to buy.... just trying to learn.
    Uno mas

Quote Originally Posted by m357e7 View Post
    Just a couple questions, how many miles are on the bike, and why are you selling after only a year?
    Steve runs Chasing Epic and has a demo fleet at all times. Many of the bikes barely get ridden and then it is time to get the new stuff for next year's clients...so basically you are getting killer deals on bikes because Steve needs to buy more awesome bikes
    You should have been here yesterday!

Sorry guys, bike sold this evening.

Doremite- this bike is very different... the Ibis is much more trail/XC, where your Trailcrew is more all-Mountain. Also 29” vs 27.5” wheels. I think there are almost too many differences to really compare them!

Quote Originally Posted by smmokan View Post
    Sorry guys, bike sold this evening.

Doremite- this bike is very different... the Ibis is much more trail/XC, where your Trailcrew is more all-Mountain. Also 29” vs 27.5” wheels. I think there are almost too many differences to really compare them!
    No sweat. Loving the trailcrew so all good. Find it to be quick on the uphill and plenty playful on the down. Just wish I knew what I was talking about.
    Uno mas