Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Got everything ordered, can't believe I spent $100 for $1000 worth of gear

That sale made me wonder if they are going out of business. Either way, those were some great deals

Reebok's got a pretty decent lineup of fleeces that are 85% off on SAC ($20 for a $119 fleece): https://www.steepandcheap.com/Store/...p?q=reebok&s=u

I bought one and fit's just slightly baggy in the middle but seems way higher quality than a $20 fleece should, will be good as a baselayer, work the yard, etc. Worth checking out.
    Originally Posted by jm2e:
    To be a JONG is no curse in these unfortunate times. 'Tis better that than to be alone.

My brooks range order just shipped. Looks like it still has everything I ordered (a few jackets and straps, missed out on the shovels and sleeping bags)

my larger order shipped minus a jacket and vest for the wife and a snow saw
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Also, looks like the prices are back to the sale price for whats left of the clothing. Only a few mens things left in small/med, more items available in womens. Shipping is still pricey, but worth it if you get multiple things.

Got my stuff.

Shells seem ok. Not the same quality and finish as DeadBird or Pata, but good Neoshell pieces for cheaps so I'm smiling.

I'll be keeping a couple and will sell one... the "Ski Armor" shell, men's XL, Orange, new with tags. Any takers? $75+ship? MSRP is like $500.

Some nice features, ok freeride cut, but the hood is a deal breaker for me. Nice size for ski helmets, larger than the one on the standard "Armor" shell, but it's a stowable type that rolls up into the neck. With the hood out, the stow zipper makes a water trap. I'd keep the shell if I lived in the Rockies, but the maritime climes wouldn't agree with this design.

Also, the jacket has two different fabrics... Neoshell in the front and high wear areas, and a more breathable softshell fabric elsewhere. Again, it'd be a sweet ski coat in the dry zone but too porous for the swamp.

Still no shipping info for me...wth

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    What size womens jacket did you miss out on?

Still no info for me either. On their website it still shows my order as “processing.” Yes, the deals were nuts, but their communication has sucked balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m still processing too. Have you guys been charged?

I've also got one order that hasn't gotten any communication or follow up. Emailing them a "what's up" now.

My brooks range order shipped 12/11 according to Jessica. Ultralight tarp and a bunch of ski straps.

We have the huge 10x10 tarp and it is one of the most impressive useful pieces of gear I own. Also have a puffy - decent.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180712-IMG_9358.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	2.86 MB 
ID:	259834

Mine shipped today! Order 11871.

Sent from my SM-G960U using TGR Forums mobile app

Got my order yesterday - straps, a ski tool, scrapers, 2 jackets. I like my armor light jacket, but the lady's armor jacket doesn't fit. Too bad, as it was the most important thing in the order - she doesn't own a true shell. Lucky we're in CO, where you can get away with softshells all the time.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using TGR Forums mobile app
    a witty saying proves nothing
    voltaire

PSA: Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals

Sent them an email a few hours ago and just got a reply saying my order had shipped. Clicking in the tracking number shows it’s been boxed and labeled but hasn’t been picked up by UPS yet. Maybe they just need a little kick in the ass to box shit and get it ready to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received my large order last week. Had everything besides one jacket, which is supposedly being shipped out today. I've had to call them a number of times to get them moving on first shipment and the missed jacket.

Still haven't corrected the price for 3 ski binding tools I ordered ($9 each vs $1 each).

Overall pretty happy, everything seems quality. The Women's medium sizes seem a little small, got a few jackets as gifts so if they don't fit I'll throw them on here to sell

And so the re-selling begins:

https://denver.craigslist.org/spo/d/...771881062.html

"Send me your well researched offer". Done. I'll take the guide tarp for what you paid and a few bucks for shipping. So...$15?

My order from 11/27 is still listed as processing - hopefully I see some movement soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Muggydude View Post
    Still haven't corrected the price for 3 ski binding tools I ordered ($9 each vs $1 each).
    I was going to order 4 or 5 of those as well but saw they were ringing up at the higher price so I bailed. Hope they get you the refund soon.

Brooks-Range clothing at 89% off. A lot is gone, but there are a few gems left. I don't have any other clothing, but have a very nice sleeping bag.
    http://www.brooks-range.com/

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

40-50% off on a bunch of stuff at rtic. No coupon code needed. Free shipping on orders over $35.

www.rticcoolers.com
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

You guys must be blowing up Brooks Range's phones. I just got an email responding to my voicemail and assuring me my order is getting packed up, but I never left them a voicemail...

My order just shipped, only missing a few ski straps and a field organizer (although I missed out on the jackets and sleeping bags). If anyone has an extra field organizer that they want to part with I'd love to get my hands on one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    40-50% off on a bunch of stuff at rtic. No coupon code needed. Free shipping on orders over $35.

www.rticcoolers.com
    Thanks, got one!

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    I received my order last night. Ordering all hard goods, I didn’t know why it was soft. There was a women’s XL soft shell in my package. A gift or a screw up? Not sure.

Overall pleased with quality of the gear given the price.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums