Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    40-50% off on a bunch of stuff at rtic. No coupon code needed. Free shipping on orders over $35.

www.rticcoolers.com
    Great deal, but limited colors. Had to go with blue, though pink was tempting for NRA rallies

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Moosejaw is doing a 50% back in rewards sale again today only. Plus 14% cash back on ActiveJunky

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    40-50% off on a bunch of stuff at rtic. No coupon code needed. Free shipping on orders over $35.

www.rticcoolers.com
    Cruiser,

I owe you... Have several Rtic coolers and was jonesing for the cooler backpack... They finally got some in stock and I pulled the trigger for $150... I just got off the phone with Rtic customer service and they just did a price adjustment and got it for $107...

I have a soft side cooler from them and it is going on 4 yrs old... There is no doubt the quality of their stuff has gone up... I am extremely impressed with the backpack...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181214_173416.jpeg 
Views:	102 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	260522

Sent from my SM-G955U using TGR Forums mobile app

^^^ Almost got one of those backpack coolers myself but I ended up with the soft 30qt to replace the soft 20qt that someone (me) didn't clean out very well in between uses which encouraged a rodent to chew through the zipper in order to access the delicious interior.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

I guess this thread makes sense for this - use the Lyft promo code “enjoyUT” for $5 off. Works even with an existing account.

Just got my shipping notification from brooks.

Well Brooks Range announced they are officially done on the 1st. Expected but still sad....especially with the quality of those tarps.

I would have been surprised if they kept going after a sale so legit. Bummed I missed out but impressed they had a real going out of business sale unlike so many that barely discount and end up writing everything off

That was a super legit way to go out.

RIP Brooks Range.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Still havent got items or even shipping confirmation.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Well... that sucks. I got all my items. Maybe be selling some small women’s clothing soon

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    Still havent got items or even shipping confirmation.
    I called them and got them to expedite the order out the same day. Sounds like they are just fulfilling in random order and are pretty backlogged.

I sent them and email last week, and got an email saying they shipped, but there is no record at UPS for the number number they gave, and the website is shut down. Guess I'll wait a week or so then dispute through CC if all else fails. I am assuming it is just a bunch of end of business confusion as they always seemed to be a stand up company.

iscariot

if anyone wants to re-sell a sleeping bag, let me know?

Did you try calling UPS? Sounds like they had some issues. Something weird happened with one of my BR orders. It was shipped from Oakland on the 19th and UPS tracked it to PDX the same day. USP site said I'd have it by the end of the day on the 20th which I thought meant I'd get it on the 21st based on my recent UPS experiences (like the BR order that I placed just two days prior to this one). I gave it a couple more days and then finally called UPS on the 24th and they quickly transferred me to a lady that took a bunch of info to "start an investigation". A couple days later and the UPS tracking said my package was in PA with an estimated delivery date of Jan 7th. Since then I've tracked it to Ohio and KY. I'm not sure if it would have gotten back on track if I didn't talk to that UPS lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    I sent them and email last week, and got an email saying they shipped, but there is no record at UPS for the number number they gave, and the website is shut down. Guess I'll wait a week or so then dispute through CC if all else fails. I am assuming it is just a bunch of end of business confusion as they always seemed to be a stand up company.

Figured I'd put this heads up here since it had a lot of the Brooks Range discussion. Looks like BR has some leftovers on eBay. If anyone is looking for one of the tents, as of now, they still have one of the 2 person Foray Deluxe's left. It's not an insane deal for the Buy it Now but you can make an offer and they will accept it for $150, which is a great deal.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...F192567775358]

Another heads up, I accidentally picked up a "Foray 2" tent at the same price after making an offer. I originally wanted the Deluxe but didn't see it until it was too late and they wouldn't cancel my "buy it now". I went ahead and got a Deluxe anyway since it was still a steal at $150 (same with the Foray 2). So long story short, depending on which one I like best I will have one for sale at that price if anyone is interested.

A sub 3lb, 2 man tent for $150 can't be passed up!
    Last edited by Soups; 01-17-2019 at 10:18 PM.

If anyone is interested, I have a medium orange down jacket of theirs that I don't need, as well as some small hybrid down jackets. PM me

I have a medium Women's Armor Jacket in Pink that didn't work out for the lady. Will pass along for what I paid.

Brooks Range is gone:
    Farewell!

After 39 years, Bunny Brooks is hanging up his skis, weighing anchor, and heading off to sail the seven seas.
    Bunny wants to thank you for your friendship and your business over these many years. It’s been a real pleasure to watch Brooks-Range products being put to good use on big walls and back country trails around the world.
    Wishing you many happy and safe adventures in the future!
    — Bunny Brooks

PSA: Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals

Last edited by tworule; 02-09-2019 at 02:13 AM.

PSA: Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals

Last edited by tworule; 02-09-2019 at 02:13 AM.