25% discount codes at Hagan Ski Mountaineering

I've got a couple of 25% off codes at Hagan. I think it should work on anything (skis, bindings, boots, etc).

Never understood why the Core 12 (Hagen rebranded ATK Raider 2.0) isn't in the discussion more often when people are choosing tech bindings - they weigh way less than any other comparable binding other than the new Zed and ski great.

Anyhow, shoot me a PM if you want to buy something there and could use a discount code.

I believe I've still got a use or two here if anyone else is looking for one of these.

Quote Originally Posted by lazyasian View Post
    I've got a couple of 25% off codes at Hagan. I think it should work on anything (skis, bindings, boots, etc).

Never understood why the Core 12 (Hagen rebranded ATK Raider 2.0) isn't in the discussion more often when people are choosing tech bindings - they weigh way less than any other comparable binding other than the new Zed and ski great.

Anyhow, shoot me a PM if you want to buy something there and could use a discount code.
    Well, they just became available from Hagen only recently, so getting them from ATK was pricey and difficult, and no US service. Didn't stop me, but you could get 2 pairs of Dynafit speeds for the same $
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    Well, they just became available from Hagen only recently, so getting them from ATK was pricey and difficult, and no US service. Didn't stop me, but you could get 2 pairs of Dynafit speeds for the same $
    Yea that's fair enough, I had actually wanted some ATKs back in the day before Hagan and passed due to price... Still surprised they aren't at least in the discussion more often!