Happy Birthday, Bonnie

only 69
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

Quote Originally Posted by m0af68 View Post
    Happy Birth Day buddy. Glad to meet with you here.
    got bots ?

bonnie would definitely get down and free the heel. she cares about her turn

check out bonnies live version of burning down the house. tune ya ears and mind for a bumping beat

Quote Originally Posted by mldraycott View Post
    check out bonnies live version of burning down the house. tune ya ears and mind for a bumping beat

I had the pleasure of hanging a little with her on a few separate occasions in the '80's. One summer when I was on the road with some band we kept running in to each other at festivals and shows to the point we became friendly.

A year or so later I had a backstage pass to see Crowded House at Bumbershoot in Seattle. I went to the BS seating area in the wings and there she was (she was performing in the festival too), inviting me to sit with her for the show. I was in heaven as I had quite a crush on her. Of course nothing ever happened but it was sure cool and exciting to sit next to her for while in the dark!

Not a brag, and I'm sure she wouldn't recall me at all, just to say she was every bit as kind, cool and gorgeous as you might imagine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

^That's awesome... she puts out that vibe, so it's nice to hear that it's real. Always liked her.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

I should also have added that she was funny as hell, sharp witted, quick to pitch shit, and had something of a potty mouth. All of which made her even more attractive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Saw her play an outdoor venue during a pretty strong tropical storm. She was making Ltc Dan and Forest Gump jokes inbetween songs. Solidly respected throughout the professional music community across all genres.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

I'd have her baby .....

Wait ...

What?

She 'opened' for Lyle at Chastain in ATL in 2002, once he started a fkn huge thunderstorm rolled through, chased them off the stage and 3/4 of the crowd back to their cars. Those of us who stuck around all moved up front and had a treat with the two of them and maybe a few hundred of us. She rocks...
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

just scored comp tickets to Joan Osborne 12/22 saturday night before christmas . all Dylan tunes.