Decreasing Ramp with lower heels than Comfort/Vertical - same mount?

I have 5 skis that all have swap plates, and the plates are made for Comfort/Vertical 5-hole toes. (3 sets of Binding Freedom plates, 2 sets of home-brews). They are also made for the 4-hole heel mount that was standard for Comfort/Vertical series. I also dislike the ramp delta that is native to Comfort/Vertical series.

I want to decrease the ramp delta, as I currently shift around a set of Comforts between the skis. I know I can shim the toe, but because I am already elevated off the ski as a result of the plates I would rather lower the heels.

I *think* an old set of TLTs before the Comfort series (i.e. old heels that were never brake compatible) would be lower with the same heel pattern, but can anyone offer any other options for lower heels that preserve the same 4-hole mounting? Brand doesn't matter, but I would like to try to just pick up some heels (or complete bindings).

Thx in advance.

Saw that previously, unfortunately it doesn't list what the mounts are for, and the list isn't exhaustive of Dynafits line of product. Thx though.

SSL 2.0 heels with B&D adjustment plates will fit and drop you a good bit. Not a lot of adjustment through.

Speed Radicals will also fit and are lower. But they blow up sometimes.

Speed Turn heels are a little lower and they don't blow up. That might be your best bet.

Keep the plates on the toes as shims, ditch the heel section and inserts for the heels is an option that lots of folks have ran as well. Doesn't require new binding pieces, but does require drilling big holes in your skis...

yeah but all that extra elevation off the ski ... I personally would get a nose bleed
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know