Has anyone used Intuition Pro Tour POWER Tongues in ProTour Liners?

The the end of last season I replaced my TLT6P stock liners with Intuition ProTours. I have been really disappointed with how they ski. They seem substantially less stiff and the boots feel like they almost fold over flex-wise. I always use the TLT6 plastic tongue on the down.

I am curious if anyone has used the optional Intuition ProTour POWER tongue? I seems like it could add some stiffness.... Thoughts, experience appreciated!

https://intuitionliners.com/shop/pro-tour-tongues/

Has anyone used Intuition Pro Tour POWER Tongues in ProTour Liners?

Anyone have experience with the Power Tongues?

i have not used said tongue, but I have been contemplating buying a pair to add a bit of umpfh to the same liner. I use mine in XTD 130s where the ProTours get abused for resort riding with the standard tongue. I also have a pair or pro tongue liners, so i might give those a go for resort riding in the XTDs - if i can make them fit in the shell (they are very bulky).

It does sound a bit odd that ProTours are less stiff than the stock liners. However, based on your description either going for power tongues or getting a stiffer liner (tourwraps?) sounds like a no brainer - with the former being the cheaper upgrade - regardless of mag-feedback. I say go for it

I am also curious about this. Asked LeeLau about them a while back and he commented about how it compromises ROM a lot, which isnt much of a surprise.

But still interested in hearing others thoughts...

Are really the pro tours less stiff than the standard liner? I have always been under the impression that Dynafit liners are complete crap? At least mine are.