2019 Cochise 130 Dyn vs 2018 130 Pro

Does anyone know if there is any difference between the 2019 Cochise 130 Dyn and what was sold in 2018 as the Pro. As I look online it appears the Velcro strap (power strap) may have been slightly changed as has the color. Anyone know if there are any other changes?

Thanks

New Power Strap. That’s it

I have had the 2016 Cochise 130 Pro and now have the 2019 Cochise 130 Dyn.

Yes the power strap is different. Not sure about the “new” power strap...I kinda liked the older version.

Thanks for the info

Anyone know a way to order a replacement Cochise lift lock buckle?
    Annoyed as I only have about 10 days on the boots before it broke off. My local ski shop is super flakey about stuff like this.

Also, I've noticed the flex pattern of this boot is a bit uneven. Stiffer up front, but then too loose to bottom it out. The best way I can describe it is that it's all or nothing. I switched from some older Nordica Supercharger 130s which seemed to have a more gradual flex. Not really an issue on steeper terrain when you are fully flexed the majority of the time, but found it annoying on flatter groomers which Im stuck skiing in the Midwest.

I'm not sure which part you mean by lift lock buckle, but here's how they are handling my issue. The black plastic piece on the walk/hike switch on one of my boots broke last weekend making it impossible to engage in ski mode. I emailed the Tecnica warranty department yesterday. They emailed me a paid UPS overnight label today. I shipped the shells out this afternoon, and they said they would replace both walk/hike mechanisms and have the boots back to me by Friday. On top of that, they are taking care of one of those little silver buckle hooks that broke off. We'll see how it plays out, but that's some pretty amazing customer service if you ask me.

Went through Tecnica support and they are shipping out a new buckle.
    Definitely impressed with their responsiveness.