SALOMON WARDEN MNC 11

Brand new SALOMON WARDEN MNC 11 with 100 mm brakes. Never out of the box, sent by mistake from Salomon for warranty issue. No use to me. They say keep, sell whatever. My best preference is a local sale in the Toronto area for now anyway. $120 US obo. talk to me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG 4.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	819.0 KB 
ID:	254493   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG 1.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	793.1 KB 
ID:	254495   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG 2.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	871.4 KB 
ID:	254496   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG 3.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	823.4 KB 
ID:	254497  

Ok then. what about a swap. sth 16 or 14, decent newer goretex shell jacket (AK etc.with helmet hood) etc.

Probably not gonna see a lot of action around here with 11s. Might be better off selling on eBay and using those funds to reach your ultimate goal. My 2cents.

Quote Originally Posted by homebrewd View Post
    Probably not gonna see a lot of action around here with 11s. Might be better off selling on eBay and using those funds to reach your ultimate goal. My 2cents.
    Agree 100%. And I only wish the ultimate goal was just one set of clamps away

I've had a few pm's on these asking about shipping to US. It looks like around $35 from here to pretty much any US location so it doesn't really make sense imo. I don't want to eat it and I doubt anyone wants to pay it, pretty much kills the deal. local store purchase is probably the better deal in most cases and way easier.
    And to those who might ask where are the mountains in Toronto, only 4 or 5 hours by plane and a couple hours drive. Easy

Sell them on eBay, if you take solid pictures they will sell for a decent price. Even with eBays cut you'll come out ahead.

The real issue is cross border shipping cost has got out of hand the last few years. I bought a shitload ton off ebay in the past but too high shipping pretty much end that. Otherwise I could have sold them here already 6 times which really surprised me to be honest. But there's 7 million population all around me here. I gotta think there's someone close by who needs them. We'll see I guess. Thanks for your advice.

Quote Originally Posted by homebrewd View Post
    Sell them on eBay, if you take solid pictures they will sell for a decent price. Even with eBays cut you'll come out ahead.