Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    191 Lhasa FAT. If you didn’t get in on the 30 avail for special purchase, you done fucked up in a big way.
    Don’t doubt this statement. Had I not made a custom RX this summer I would’ve ponied up. Enjoy your beauties

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    Don’t doubt this statement. Had I not made a custom RX this summer I would’ve ponied up. Enjoy your beauties
    Hah. That wasn’t directed towards you, bro. Just in general.
    Thanks! I will!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Hah. That wasn’t directed towards you, bro. Just in general.
    Thanks! I will!!
    I didn’t take it that way - though my words and quoting you make it seem so. It was a way of agreeing and saying what up 🤙🏼

Quote Originally Posted by ExPowderSnob View Post
    Those Black crows may be the winner... but haven't ridden fully rockered skis yet...
    I hadn't either in the 100mm waist category. Love that profile on the fat end of things, was hoping it would translate to the narrower end of things. Took a few days but once I figured it out a bit it blew me away. Really fun combo of quickness and stability. The moment right between when running bases flat and transitioning to the edge when tipping them over is what took some getting used to for me.

Well, Availability won it, I found a used pair of Nordica Enforcers (100mm)underfoot. The narrowest ski I have had a for a while, I forgot how much fun it is to really lean over and carve out some trenches...

Sounds like you got skis already, but i'm a baker skier too.
    Last few seasons were DDing on line motherships almost every day except deep ones. not super fat, stiff enough to charge the chop, and enough early rise to be fun in the mid-deep stuff.

Picked up 2 pairs of Down skis during the group buys this year.
    202cm showdown 105s - narrowish, stiff, big.
    196cm countdown 114s.

Plan to DD the 202cms and rip the 114s on good days.
    I also like to ski in straight lines until my teeth are going to rattle out, so that says something about my ski choices. I pretend Baker is Big sky when possible.

Those both seem a bit long for Baker but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    Own Billy Goats, they are worth the hype. In the must own category here in PNW.
    Had Wren 108 - nice ski. If you could only have one, it’s a strong contender. With owning a handful of skis I actively rotate with, the BG got the action more often than W108. Moved the W108 in favor of new Black Crows Corvus. It’s 107 wide, flat under foot, and gentle full rocker with added metal section (120 cm) underfoot. A 2019 overhaul. Tip and tail firm but manageable. Throwing shifts on them and willing to bet they eat chop and become my DD for PNW and travel. It’s BC’s new hotness..
    Do write a review when you have more time on them. This ski intrigues me, as a lover of the old Cochise/Bodacious and VWerks Katana.