anyone have Orage outerwear warranty experience?

Im bummed that the zipper on my retallack jacket died. Otherwise I love my Orage gear. Anyone have experience getting a zipper repaired? I just wonder if I need to get a backup shell if this coat will be in their hands for a few weeks or months? Let me know if you have advice or experience.

anyone have Orage outerwear warranty experience?

Not a sew-er, but I had a zipper fixed easy on a pair of ski pants for a few bucks... if you’re handier than me, you can find YouTube videos on it too. Suppose it also depends on how it’s broken.

Edit: I didn’t realize this post was about warranty and thought it was just about zippers... no experience with orage.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil E View Post
    Im bummed that the zipper on my retallack jacket died. Otherwise I love my Orage gear. Anyone have experience getting a zipper repaired? I just wonder if I need to get a backup shell if this coat will be in their hands for a few weeks or months? Let me know if you have advice or experience.
    Depend on the type of zipper and the failure. If it's just some stitching a local dry cleaner can handle that but zipper repairs beyond that can be fairly expensive. It looks like they only have a 1 year warranty AND you need a receipt but you might email/call them see what they say. You might post a picture of the problem and get some advice as well. If you're handy you can do some voodoo zipper repair, even replacing broken teeth on a plastic zipper.

Zipper problems are usually the slider, a easy fix . . . If you don't get anywhere with Orange take it to a dry cleaner that will do repairs or seamstress... it probably is a easy fix if you ID the problem