Saga 65% off 18/19 sale

Saga outerwear is having a sale for up to 65% off all 18/19 items.

your cart has to be over $800 and signed in as a member (free) to get the discount.

I just kitted out my girlfriend and I with their top of the line stuff for the normal price of a jacket. Its a good deal if you were looking at getting a few things anyways.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snip20181107_4.png 
Views:	134 
Size:	137.4 KB 
ID:	254331

Thanks but no.

Saga underwear requires small hands....or a micro-penis and medium-ish hands.

There is a reason why that shit is 65% off before the season has started....

Sent from my SM-G955U using TGR Forums mobile app

Each to their own, I only have their tech stuff and rate it equally to Dakine and Trew

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    Lol. And why do you think that? Recent (heck even old) experience with the product? Or any knowledge of the products and materials?
    Yeah - because my kid was into it and he took a trip with me to the PNW last year. My Gucci overpriced shit kept me bone dry the entire day during a wet storm and his shit was soaked by lunch... For XMas this year we are going a diff route... As said by the OP to each their own - I believe in you get what you pay for...

Still shocked they dont even have shit to deliver, but already doing 55% off...

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    There is a reason why that shit is 65% off before the season has started....

Lol. And what has been your experience with saga? Recent or old?

3L 20k/20k outerwear with all the nice touches and details that come from legitimate athlete driven design, in a taller slimmer fit so us tall guys don't look like goobers, is really nice. On top of that, sales like this and their pre-order program make the products much more affordable than anything similar out there.

Dakine makes tech clothing?

I've been wearing the same monarch jacket for 5 years in whistler and australia so pretty wet conditions. I've never been disappointed with it.

Yeah - because my kid was into it and he took a trip with me to the PNW last year. My Gucci overpriced shit kept me bone dry the entire day during a wet storm and his shit was soaked by lunch... For XMas this year we are going a diff route... As said by the OP to each their own - I believe in you get what you pay for...

Did your kid have the monarch stuff? Or anomie? Or one of the others? Monarch is the quality outerwear. Like any outerwear you gotta keep up on the DWR or the material wets out, but you stay dry because it's a 20k membrane. This is what happens to every outerwear brand with use. Every single one.

FWIW I've skied 50 days/yr in WA the last few years and love the saga monarch pants i have. Perfectly waterproof and I'm happy with em for everything but pissing rain... In which case get fishermans gear haha.

It just bugs me people shit on a fairly small skier run and driven business that makes quality stuff affordable.

I ski in the PNW, and the Monarch holds up.
    Training for Alpental