Patagonia Mall online? Real?

https://www.patagoniamall.online/

80% off patagucci? This site legit or are they selling fakes?

" Eliminating unnecessary costs and delivering the lowest possible prices to customers worldwide, our aim is to make every one of our customers can access to their favorite products with the lowest price. We understand every customers have different needs about the prices and the quality of the products, so the prices of our products are set are based on the different quality of our products. We are committed to making every customers are able to buy what they really need when they are in patagoniamall.online , and enjoy shopping time."

Seems legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    " Eliminating unnecessary costs and delivering the lowest possible prices to customers worldwide, our aim is to make every one of our customers can access to their favorite products with the lowest price. We understand every customers have different needs about the prices and the quality of the products, so the prices of our products are set are based on the different quality of our products. We are committed to making every customers are able to buy what they really need when they are in patagoniamall.online , and enjoy shopping time."

Seems legit.
    Ha. Totally missed that. Coworker is telling me this morning about the screaming deals he got on all of his new Patagonia and sends me this link. I figure it's too good to be true after a few minutes of browsing.

it's not "legit" the question is what kind of scam it is. old product, 2nds, knockoff product or just not delivering any product at all.

Patagonia Mall online? Real?

Be curious to see what the co worker receives. If they get anything at all.

Edit - and now they are just selling scarves it seems

Screams Chinese knock offs. Certain is not associated with Patagonia, and now doubt Patti lawyers are shutting this down as I type. Might be real Patti gear that has been diverted, stolen or just an old fashion knock off. If you order, do so quickly and hope you can get you money back from Visa when this company folds.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Shitty SSL cert.

Patagonia out

TNF is in
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

I’m very tempted to Guinea pig this one. If they did PayPal I’d jump on it. But with “99% customer support” what could possibly go wrong?

I think you can all rest easy. They have fraud prevention measures in place.

"Detailed personal information may be required to authorize your order. If you have been asked to authorize your order it has been randomly selected and placed on hold by our fraud prevention team for further verification."
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Keep your SS# and bank account #s handy to prove you are not fraudulent.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Dark web Patagonia complete with a pixelated logo in the upper left corner. Don't see why not to use it.

If it's on the Internet then it has to be legit

Don't forget to give your 3 digit code on the back of your credit card so some guy name Boris can continue to drive his Ferrari on the streets of Moscow.
    And the PR is just a shit show. So I wish half of you all the best. The other half, you're fucking assholes, and I can't think of a good reason to be in the same virtual space as you.
    Jamespio swan song

It's a secure site; what could possibly go wrong?

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 525
Size:  16.1 KB

Please update us on the co-worker's products.

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    Patagonia out

TNF is in
    TNF out

Members Only in
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    TNF out

Members Only in
    Members Only out

Trump Signature Collection in

Quote Originally Posted by pepperdawg View Post
    Shitty SSL cert.
    This is the real scare. Might need to do some sandbox investigation.

$139 for a Powslayer. This is obviously the real deal Chinese egg roll deal.