Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Audi E-tron

Quote Originally Posted by grskier View Post
    We would like to have an electric vehicle as we both commute a lot for both work and play about 20-40 miles each way.

We both have free charging at work, I have Level 2 and 3 chargers.... our only hangup is we want a minivan or something with a 3rd row as our next vehicle.
    Our 2006 Jeep is getting long in the tooth and I don't love the 15.5 mpg from that hemi..

Our dream vehicle is an electric with AWD and third row seat..... I'm thinking we may be able to limp along for another year or so with the jeep... But I'm going to be bummed if the incentives disappear in that time.

I was checking out that plug in mitsubishi, which would check a bunch of the boxes, just not the third row.
    That's a tough one. Based on LiveLarger's Post (awesome!) some of you dentists are making some good coin. If so, you want the Tesla. Your options with the requirement of a third row a super slim, and I don't see anything new on the horizon next summer...but would love to be wrong. Here's what I got:

Plug-in with 3 rows: Tesla Model X or Model S
    Highest MPG 3-row...not plug-in: Toyota Highlander Hybrid

The Rav4 offers an EV, but if you tick that box you can't tick the 4wd or 3rd row boxes.
    The Volvo XC90 looks like it is offered in PHEV and has a third row, but you're gonna pay as much as a Model X for that bad boy.
    The Mitsubishi is the best PHEV for skiers under $50k right now.

Quote Originally Posted by shaft View Post
    That's a tough one. Based on LiveLarger's Post (awesome!) some of you dentists are making some good coin. If so, you want the Tesla. Your options with the requirement of a third row a super slim, and I don't see anything new on the horizon next summer...but would love to be wrong. Here's what I got:

Plug-in with 3 rows: Tesla Model X or Model S
    Highest MPG 3-row...not plug-in: Toyota Highlander Hybrid

The Rav4 offers an EV, but if you tick that box you can't tick the 4wd or 3rd row boxes.
    The Volvo XC90 looks like it is offered in PHEV and has a third row, but you're gonna pay as much as a Model X for that bad boy.
    The Mitsubishi is the best PHEV for skiers under $50k right now.
    That sums up pretty much what I've found. There are a few more crossover PHEVs supposed to be on market soon too (Hyundai maybe)
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.