Come work for LVS

Hiring 3 jobs:

Social Media Coordinator - post pictures of guns, interact with customers. Facebook, Instagram, etc. Easy work, could work a pretty flexible schedule for skiing.

E-commerce Developer - are you knowledgeable about Magento, Wordpress, Woocommerce, PHP, MySql, Facebook/Google Analytics? Do you know how to build websites that convert from clicks to sales? We're ready to take our stuff to the next level, I need help. Have 4-5 different businesses that we will be launching in the next year that all need e-commerce sites. This job will be demanding and I will expect a lot out of you. Expect long work weeks with desired outcome to be strong results. But if we pull it all off, rewards will be great.

Engineering/Product Development - you like CAD (fusion360) and CNC? You want to take charge in developing new products? You want to build thermomold plattens for guns and automotive products? This job will have a rigid schedule but more relaxed than the web development work.

Job located in Leavenworth, Wa. Should you stick around and work out, this job will relocate to Sandpoint, ID area in 2020.

Yes, if we get a powder dump you can go skiing.

Good pay, ample PTO. No Healthcare because we're too small to afford it. Sorry.

Moderate TGR surfing tolerated.

i feel like my work here speaks for my enormous potential as social media coordinator for your company

unless i have to use capitals...

Come work for LVS

Whats the potential to work remotely from Europoe (as an expat) for #1, over the next few years? Wife’s current job as social media coordinator and marketing copywriter in oil n gas may not allow for remote work when we move. Strong references in establishing a social presence.

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post

Moderate TGR surfing tolerated.
    * daily TGR time allowance not to exceed that of der Boss

do you provide an on site masterbatorium? and could you please provide a copy of your sexual harassment policy?
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

Quote Originally Posted by cmcrawfo View Post
    do you provide an on site masterbatorium? and could you please provide a copy of your sexual harassment policy?
    There are Playboy's in the back bathroom, and yes you will be harassed sexually, physically and emotionally at all times.

So basically we bust each other's chops all day, no one is safe and nothing is sacred. Kinda like the padded room but without mtngrl.

Maybe aeverbeetle should come work for us and learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    * daily TGR time allowance not to exceed that of der Boss
    Damn, I think that's a bit excessive. 9.5 hours?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindahl View Post
    Whats the potential to work remotely from Europoe (as an expat) for #1, over the next few years? Wife’s current job as social media coordinator and marketing copywriter in oil n gas may not allow for remote work when we move. Strong references in establishing a social presence.
    No chance, need someone in the office to help answer phones and stuff in addition to the internet trolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    i feel like my work here speaks for my enormous potential as social media coordinator for your company

unless i have to use capitals...
    Capitals and belief in Capitalism required.

Still looking for a product developer/enginerd. Come live in the mountains, make money, go skiing on powder days, design cool shit for gun fags and cars, play with CNC routers and mills.

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    Still looking for a product developer/enginerd. Come live in the mountains, make money, go skiing on powder days, design cool shit for gun fags and cars, play with CNC routers and mills.
    Word
    Last edited by Norseman; 12-11-2018 at 01:54 PM.

Congrats on things going well enough to share the wealth and experience. It's pretty cool of you to post the opportunity here. I really hope it goes well for all
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!