Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    She seems nice

Quote Originally Posted by alpinevibes View Post
    100% on the same page with haircuts, shaving, bob ross, etc etc. I put it together a few years ago when ASMR stuff became prevalent on youtube. Certain ASMR videos will relax me instantly, others don't quite hit.

But really: we're just weird.
    You may be a bit weirder than some. Shaving? Bob Ross gives you pleasure? hmm.

hey it could have been Fred Rodgers
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

Why is Bob Ross Such a Common ASMR Trigger?

If you look at Bob Ross videos you can see a great combination of common triggers. First, and perhaps most noticeably is his voice and the way he talks, he doesn’t whisper but is quite softly spoken and very calm. Next we have personal attention, he acts almost as if he is just standing in your living room giving a one-on-one class about painting directly to you. He is also incredibly focused on the task at hand, painting, another common ASMR trigger. Add on top of these some brush sounds as he collects paint from his palette and applies it to the canvas and you have just about the perfect storm of ASMR triggers.
    FWIW. :shrug:
    Bronson Carbon frame for sale: Size Large

Bob Ross is/was awesome. Super talented on so many levels. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by FLS View Post
    Bob Ross is/was awesome. Super talented on so many levels. That is all.
    May he paint in eternal peace up there. His voice may not trigger the chills but it will get me all calm and content. His painting style was mesmerizing to watch.

After getting haircuts from 50-60 people I found a girl that is absolutely amazing.

No one has ever come close to her skill level. Next level asmr in every step, straight razor hot foam neck shave, hot towel, head massage, mint shampoo stuff...

$17, I give her $40 and look forward to getting it cut. I like to go on Tuesday afternoons when he has more time. If she moved, I'd drive an hour to get my hair cut.

PS She is Mongolian, her style is kind of like Vietnamese or Turkish but without the creepy stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by FLS View Post
    My regular barber hired a girl about 6 mos. ago. Very nice to look at, smells fantastic, when she runs her fingers through your hair, then snip snip snip, it's awesome, then with the electric trimmer, finished off with the chilling alcohol rub on the neck, its goosebumps. I cant help but tip well. Come to think of it, I could use a trim.
    Something about the fingers through the hair always puts me to sleep. After a hair cut I am ready for a nap.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

That's the good stuff right there