Ready for new home: 2012 Blizzard Bodacious & Rossignol Axial 120

Local is preferable, but I’ll ship at your expense. PayPal (FF or you cover fee).

2012 196 cm Blizzard Bodacious SOLD

O G

Condition: Beat
    They have been beat on & still have life because they are that burly. And heavy too. You want these to see if you can handle the beef.

I got them from MikeyB a few years ago.

I managed to put holes in them for Rossi Axials set up on the line for a 317 BSL. I have absolutely no idea on the history of all the other holes, but there are a lot, even inserts which were likely for a tele mount. If you want the Rossi bindings too, I won’t fill the holes.

They have scarring and ptex on the bases. There’s an edge compression. They’re chipped on top. I’ve got summer wax on them now.

These might be good in the traveling ski library or as trophies on someone’s man cave walls. They even visited the original BBI and slayed L’Internationale at Alpental. Vintage BBI stickers document that part of their rich history.

$40 flat [for shipping really...reserve right to adjust if you want them shipped somewhere more expensive...so, essentially free + ship]

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B842555D-B2F5-4FCA-B7C4-6D3CECB3B69E.jpeg 
Views:	66 
Size:	645.3 KB 
ID:	253143

Name:	549775EB-56C1-4DC2-BCB5-604C10C12D1B.jpeg 
Views:	62 
Size:	238.8 KB 
ID:	253145

Rossignol Axial 120 w/ 120 brakes SOLD
    Good condition
    Din 12 will easily handle most humble humans

$60 + ship

Name:	IMG_2126.JPG 
Views:	60 
Size:	269.1 KB 
ID:	253141

Name:	IMG_2125.JPG 
Views:	60 
Size:	274.3 KB 
ID:	253142

I reserve the right to ignore low post JONGs or M series
    Last edited by acinpdx; 10-30-2018 at 10:09 PM.

pm'd on bodes

Jackattack getting some!

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    ...These might be good in the traveling ski library...
    Thanks for keeping the library concept in mind. I saw this thread immediately, but I wanted to give other people a chance first. But yeah, if skis like this go unsold for 1-2 days, then I will be buying some of these beaters for the Library.

Yep, swiss cheese drillings is perfect for the library, because Jester Demo plates can usually fit between holes, and even if the final position isn't optimal, they will still fit a lot of boot sizes. (Actually, I think I see Jester holes in that ski already.)

Anyway,
    BUMP. Buy his bindings!

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin I View Post
    Thanks for keeping the library concept in mind. I saw this thread immediately, but I wanted to give other people a chance first. But yeah, if skis like this go unsold for 1-2 days, then I will be buying some of these beaters for the Library.

Yep, swiss cheese drillings is perfect for the library, because Jester Demo plates can usually fit between holes, and even if the final position isn't optimal, they will still fit a lot of boot sizes. (Actually, I think I see Jester holes in that ski already.)

Anyway,
    BUMP. Buy his bindings!

well, note to jackattack...maybe they'll still find their way to the library after he's ridden them for a bit

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    i dig the og oval 16BBI sticker
    these sticks seemed deserving

Will take the bindings if that sale doesn't happen.