Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Leadville, CO Area Mags: $$ for a favor?

Hey any Leadville mags, or people who regularly pass through the area care to help me with something? Probably 30 minutes total of your time, will throw you a few bucks to grab a couple six packs for your time... shoot me a PM.
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Anyone want to place a wager on Melenzana Hoodie?

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    I wouldn't bet against those odds.

My first thought, Melly bro! Fuck that shit, buy it and resell. Shit is through the roof on ebay!

Tis the season

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    LOL

I wouldn't bet against that.
    ((. The joy I get from skiing...
    .))
    ((. That's worth living for.
    .))

You all got me. 🤦🏻
    Lived in the area for close to 10 years, never got around to going in, now I’m jonesing but 1600 miles away.

Quote Originally Posted by volklpowdermaniac View Post
    You all got me. ����
    Lived in the area for close to 10 years, never got around to going in, now I’m jonesing but 1600 miles away.
    I'm just givin' ya shit. I want one too. I wear my Bross around the house every day but my SOs melly is even softer for casual wear.

I'm sure you'll find someone soon, but if noone hooks you up in the next few weeks drop me a line. There are some places to ski early season round there.

Get the wind-pro stuff, the sweatpants are great, and the hoodies are selling for 2 bills on ebay.

I wish they still did online orders. I have two hoodys. I wear one for probably 80% of my ski days.

Wife told me she wants a new one for christmas. I told her I'd get her one if I could take a long weekend to go get one lol.

Don't mention the Princess Unicorn (Melly) or you're fucked.

The place is weird, last time I was in there no inventory and the vultures were circling waiting to see what came out next.
    Go by there once a week and could help out.

I really like my Melanzana's. Both the fleece and a hard face items.

The wife wore hers a few times in the past 2 years. I sleep with it, eat with it, snuggle it and have dreams of wearing it. She is the weird one obviously.

This is hilarious. This is a fleece hoody right? Can't you buy those at target?

I know a kid in Leadville that is all about the hustle. I can about guarantee that he will swoop up all the inventory and fence them on Ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    This is hilarious. This is a fleece hoody right? Can't you buy those at target?

I know a kid in Leadville that is all about the hustle. I can about guarantee that he will swoop up all the inventory and fence them on Ebay.
    No kidding...its just polartec in a cool pattern? Ebay has hoodies nearing the the 2 bones range!

Is it really cult following causing this?

Quote Originally Posted by cycology1 View Post
    No kidding...its just polartec in a cool pattern? Ebay has hoodies nearing the the 2 bones range!

Is it really cult following causing this?
    Yeah, sorta. I don't know of any others that are the same microgrid fabric, with a hood and kangaroo pocket. It all adds up to a very functional piece from a layering piece, to around the house, to camping, wherever. I have a Bross which is similar grid polartec (and also made in Leadville), but I have to admit it is not as soft as my SOs melanzana, it looks more "technical", it has a zipper instead of kangaroo pocket, and it pils significantly more.

If you find one, certainly post it up. I'm all for supporting them -- gave them to all my family for xmas a number of years ago. But at this point they don't really need more support.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Wait, why the hell do they only sell in the store? So vultures who re-sell on ebay make all the profit? Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Wait, why the hell do they only sell in the store? So vultures who re-sell on ebay make all the profit? Weird.
    Too much demand online. Don't want to raise prices just because they are hip now. Don't want to move production. Not a ton of labor in Leadville. They'd rather sell locally and fairly to their community?

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    I think they were having problems keeping up with the demand.

Dont buy it ... I have one, I like it.. but the demand for the product is really killing my image.

lolz
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

@MiCol to the leadville clothing phone please

I've always called those hoodies "Foreskin neck hoodies". Hilarious how popular they are now. Buncha chicks walking around with foreskin necks.

Got the email today....I've been selected to buy.

Woot

Last time I was in Vegas it looked like the melly store was closed until further notice. Are they only selling via online lottery these days?
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.