Bethel, MN Dec 7/8

Hey all, myself and another father and a our two young boys are looking for a good down home spot near Sunday River to spend the night (or two) the weekend of Decemeber 7th/8th so we can spend a day on the hill and catch the new Warren Miller flick. We are Canadian boys and enjoy a good time and looking to connect with another family of skiers who just enjoy the lifestyle. I can cook like a mofo and you are pretty much guaranteed friends for life... if anyone is interested in having us let me know and we can make a deal!
    Last edited by mattie411; 10-27-2018 at 07:15 AM. Reason: Bethel, Maine

I think you mean Bethel, ME. Maine, not Minnesota.

That's the first thing you've said in the last four hours. That's a, that's a fountain of conversation, man. That's a geyser. I mean, whoa, daddy, stand back, man. Shit. You know I'm sitting here driving, doing all the driving, man, the whole fuckinig way from Brainerd, driving, just trying to chat, you know, keep our spirits up, fight the boredom of the road, and you can't say one fucking thing just in the way of conversation? Well, fuck it. I don't have to talk either, man. See how you like it. Just total fucking silence. Two can play at that game, smart guy.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

My bad, yes I meant Maine