Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by gavinski91 View Post
    As promised, the unboxing video. I've never felt quite this dumb filming something. I can't believe that people make money doing this...

Also, if anyone sees anything in the video that they want, shoot me a message and we'll see what we can do.
    This is excellent, loved the way you AVE'd the shit out of the box too when opening...

Going to give this a go.

One time one our way up to our seasonal rental estate at Deer Valley, the family driver named Cliff managed to get one of my father's Range Rover SVAutobiography stuck in a snow bank. With our supply of caviar warming quickly, Cliff was able to move the caviar from the back into the snow bank so that it wouldn't spoil, I couldn't accomplish this task for fears that it would ruin my alligator Ferragamos. While we did have some scrumptious fish eggs to eat while on our trip, the piste at Deer Valley were really below expectation. I think this was mostly due to the fact that for that particular week, we were unable to book the whole resort, and needed to share the runs with others. To make matters worse, at one point we needed to SHARE A CHAIR with someone I didn't know!

Needless to say, I am still pretty shaken up by the whole experience, so I could really use this package to turn my life around.
    "Poop is funny" - Frank Reynolds

www.experiencedgear.net

Thanks for putting this video back in front of everyone... /s

Awesome move to do this again though - TrueNorth is a great guy! A bunch of stuff from the original Dirtbag Special is still in circulation in my and my friends' closets.

Quote Originally Posted by rfconroy View Post
    One time one our way up to our seasonal rental estate at Deer Valley, the family driver named Cliff managed to get one of my father's Range Rover SVAutobiography stuck in a snow bank. With our supply of caviar warming quickly, Cliff was able to move the caviar from the back into the snow bank so that it wouldn't spoil, I couldn't accomplish this task for fears that it would ruin my alligator Ferragamos. While we did have some scrumptious fish eggs to eat while on our trip, the piste at Deer Valley were really below expectation. I think this was mostly due to the fact that for that particular week, we were unable to book the whole resort, and needed to share the runs with others. To make matters worse, at one point we needed to SHARE A CHAIR with someone I didn't know!

Needless to say, I am still pretty shaken up by the whole experience, so I could really use this package to turn my life around.
    I feel your pain... but at least you had the foresight to bring your own caviar. Last time we went to DV the caterer totally ignored my very specific instructions that we only consume hand massaged albino beluga caviar from the Caspian sea, and tried to feed us some fish eggs from the Mississippi River that don't even deserve to be called "caviar". You wouldn't believe the stink I had to raise to get her fired and issued a lifetime banned from the resort!

Quote Originally Posted by gavinski91 View Post
    Thanks for putting this video back in front of everyone... /s
    The internet never forgets!

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    I don't deserve or need anything (except Nordiques gear) but this thread rules, good. on. you.

Also I think there should be a Canada forum so I never miss anything like this again.
    To clarify, you don't actually need to be deserving, just convince me that you want my stuff and will do something useful with it.

And yeah, a Canada forum would be nice, eh?

Surprised no one is taking you up on this.....

In all seriousness - While I definitely don't need the gear, I am sure I could put some stuff to good use, and help distribute to some of the mags out here in the Seattle/PNW or the rest of the US.

Definitely willing to make a similar unboxing video as well, may need to work on my AvE-isms though.
    "Poop is funny" - Frank Reynolds

www.experiencedgear.net

Quote Originally Posted by rfconroy View Post
    Surprised no one is taking you up on this......
    Me too. Dentist to dirtbag ratio around here must be too high these days.

Canada Post free shipping promo is on today (within Canada only) so I would need to get somebody on board by early evening today to take advantage of it.

if NO ONE else wants free stuff….

didn’t i get a pair of praxis from you a few years ago btw?
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by TrueNorth View Post
    Bump for dirtbag special 2021 edition. Tell me in the thread (or by pm if you want privacy) why you deserve my cast off stuff, and I will ship a box for free to the winner(s). Canada only since I don't want to bother itemizing everything on a customs form.

Unboxing video optional.

Edit: you don't actually need to be deserving; this offer is also open to dental professionals who can spin a good story. Just convince me you actually want my stuff, and will do something other than just toss it in the back of your closet or in the trash bin.
    Wishing I lived up north even more now and not in the north wing of the GF's parents place while I build out my van right now... I mean going to work remote and still hold a job but trying to get more days in on the mountain is what matters right?

He might be more of a medium size but i’ll share anyway. Climber friend lost all his stuff in a fire. It was a while ago now & he’s bought most of his stuff again, he also isn’t on the forums. If you send it to him, mail/drop off at climb base 5 in Coquitlam. He sets there. I’m sure he knows a fair share of appreciative dirtbags in Squamish to share with
    https://www.google.ca/amp/s/globalne...c-studios/amp/

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I vote for ml242. Because he's a cool dude. He lives in Canada, eh. And there's nobody else to vote for.
    And he's the only one in Canada who responded in time, so a dirtbag starter kit will be going to ml242.

There will probably be another round coming up, depending on whether I have any other use for the free shipping Tuesday promos. Van fire guy seems like a possible candidate.

Keeping this to Canadians only for now (because of the free shipping thing), but may open eligibility to US later if I still have stuff left.

HAHA, jokes on you, I'm an American living in Quebec!

jk, thanks for the hand me downs to help me ski the east!

j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi