WTB: Pivot 18 or FKS 180

Looking for a pair. Brake size is not an issue.

Maybe send a PM to Super G, who has a post buried in my thread at https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...61#post5466961

Quote Originally Posted by Super G View Post
    cleaning out the garage and just found 3 FKS 18 toe pieces and one heel piece that is missing a half moon. Hit me up if you need something and we will see what we can do.

Also have a full set of Pivot 18 in great shape as well as a brand new never been used pair of Pivot 14.

Lets make a deal
    - TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

I have a set of Gold/Black FKS155s if you are fine to make due with the 6-15 DIN range.

-Travis.

got a pair of orange FKS 180. 115mm brakes. usual heel scraping. $200 shipped
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Minty green P18 with 130mm brakes. $200 shipped.

Does anyone know if the mount pattern has changed for the Pivots or FKS over the recent years (i.e. since 2011)? I wondering if different year's model will all work in my inserts i have mounted...

Quote Originally Posted by kapow3583 View Post
    Does anyone know if the mount pattern has changed for the Pivots or FKS over the recent years (i.e. since 2011)? I wondering if different year's model will all work in my inserts i have mounted...
    same same, as long as it's a real pivot like the one above
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

WTB: Pivot 18 or FKS 180

Buying those looks off of Jaxson. Still in the market for another pair. Pref 95mm brakes

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by tnabe View Post
    I have a set of Gold/Black FKS155s if you are fine to make due with the 6-15 DIN range.
    If OP not interested, I could be. Looking for a relatively cheap pair.
    A fucking show dog with fucking papers