Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by iriponsnow View Post
    LEGEND
    I'll 2nd this. Still not counting chickens, but if it comes together, this will have been an epic tale of selfless maggotry by Doe. He shall never want for breakfast burritos, beer, or lunchtime elk burgers if his van passes through the PNWet.

Good news bad news.

I have 2 pairs of 190s. 1 pair of 184s. I’ll email all parties involved shortly.

The struggle is rill. Good work gentz

I think since one of us is cool with the 184s, we should be OK. 184s happen to be in the topsheet he wanted. Other 2 dudes get the topsheets they wanted. This might be it guys...

I'm not sure how to go back to regular life after this...

It's an emotional time.

I'm throwing a party for Doe. We'll of course need to get together for a group pic as well.

Amazing work in here fellas.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

who says TGR is just filled with arrogant assholes?

well, still....nice job working together! your moms are proud...I asked them

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1763B997-BE2E-4214-867A-E42241D39D37.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	907.0 KB 
ID:	252533

Cleaned them out.

I'll get in line on the 184s if they end up unwanted by the person holding dibs.

nice work doebedoe !

All skis claimed and paid for

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    All skis claimed and paid for
    MAGGOT LEGEND STATUS

Congrats to all those participating! Seems like good things all the way around. Doebedoe good karma to come your way
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Might accidentally be overpaying for shipping, and encourage other 2 to do same if financially feasible.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This entire thread reads like a good novel with a happy ending

This place is great. Would have loved 184, but glad this went down the way it did.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mattig View Post
    Might accidentally be overpaying for shipping, and encourage other 2 to do same if financially feasible.

Unnecessary but appreciated.

All the extra is going to some G3 Zeds on discount thanks to Foggy_Goggles, and will be going on a Haute Route tour this spring. (And part of BBI Euro.)

Glad this all worked out! doebedoe you are the man!

Following this thread was like reading a good suspenseful short story! Love the team work that went on here. Very cool.

I still ride my 2012 Bibby's as my daily driver in the PNW. Love them. I stare at the top sheets and space out. Such cool imagery.

I even thought about making some kind of wall art with them when I retire them.

Well I hope I didn't ruin the party. Saw this thread shortly after doebe posted it and began the arduous process of trying to communicate with the sellers. I've wanted 190 Bibbys since the first time I skied them in 2010. I used to troll Moment demo days around Tahoe just to take out 190 Bibbys. So I was quite excited to see these limited edition brand new sets located in Denver. Sent three e-mails before finally getting an unhelpful response of 'come pick em up!' Asked again for location and waited. Looked into it more and realized they were probably being sold by Level 1 so called them and left a message. No response. Finally on Thursday, got the location and swung by to get my babies. I felt like I was picking up a puppy. Nice work doebe for taking care of the rest of the mags and thanks for the PSA from the get-go. I am super stoked to finally have a ski in my quiver that I've dreamed about owning for nearly 10 seasons.

That being said, Level 1 could step up their communication, but I guess when you're selling skis you've had sitting around for 6+ years that you got for free your motivation isn't super high.
    ((. The joy I get from skiing...
    .))
    ((. That's worth living for.
    .))

So there were three pairs of 190s.

Glad they went to another mag. You must've beat me to them by just an hour or two.

Gonna drop by Larson's today and see if they have a ski box or two so I can get these shipped out.

If you ski Loveland Frush -- I'd love to get a lap on 190s. Just so I can justify upgrading my 184s in the future.

Yes, I picked up the ones with the same topsheet as the 184. Thanks for initiating the PSA and getting a pair of my dream skis in my hands - with super cool limited edition topsheets! Just bought some Kingpins from user burrito to slap onto these bad boys. Stoked! Haven't skied Loveland but not opposed to it. PM Sent.
    ((. The joy I get from skiing...
    .))
    ((. That's worth living for.
    .))

So there were three pairs of 190s.

Glad they went to another mag. You must've beat me to them by just an hour or two.

Gonna drop by Larson's today and see if they have a ski box or two so I can get these shipped out.

If you ski Loveland Frush -- I'd love to get a lap on 190s. Just so I can justify upgrading my 184s in the future.
    I have some ski boxes you can have, if Larson's does not.

If I ever part with these sticks, Wolf, tailwind, spchin, Schindlers, and anyone else who had a foot out the door but flew a holding pattern for my benefit will be on the short list. Your gesture did not go unnoticed.

If anyone who missed out here would like a free pair of 193 gunsmokes with 2.5 mounts, let me know.

So there were three pairs of 190s
    I’m thinking this all worked out with the 184s going to me. Btw the story continues.....

Quote Originally Posted by iriponsnow View Post
    I’m thinking this all worked out with the 184s going to me. Btw the story continues.....
    Right?!

Ugh... I hate it when people say "right?!"

Tune in next week for another chapter of...