Denver Siding/Roof repair suggestions/recs

The corner of my roof and chimney siding decay ....18 feet up in the air...turns out to be a bigger oops than just siding...water damage underneath and more than I can handle....any recommendations/suggestions/experience of honest reliable repair/contractor/roof/siding guys in Denver metro? (I am SE Denver propper) bad weather time of year to deal with this too...also my insurance agent of many years (Farmer's) just retired and no one taking over his agency....ugh! Thanks, Chet

Quote Originally Posted by CTR View Post
    The corner of my roof and chimney siding decay ....18 feet up in the air...turns out to be a bigger oops than just siding...water damage underneath and more than I can handle....any recommendations/suggestions/experience of honest reliable repair/contractor/roof/siding guys in Denver metro? (I am SE Denver propper) bad weather time of year to deal with this too...also my insurance agent of many years (Farmer's) just retired and no one taking over his agency....ugh! Thanks, Chet
    I don't have a personal recommendation, but someone at work just sent the same request out (I work in a ~500 person office). Another person sent out the following (I saved it for future reference): "My husband is a general contractor and ONLY recommends Lousberg Roofing & Exteriors (http://lousbergcontracting.com/lb/). We had them take care of our roof replacement after the 2016 storm and I've recommended them to several coworkers with excellent feedback from them. Their estimates are spot-on, they arrive prepared and on-time, and they clean up after themselves. In one case the crew missed a few nails resulting in a couple of flat tires. A phone call got the cleaning crew back out AND they reimbursed for the cost of the tires. Really a great company all around. "

Hope that helps.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

These guys do good work. Not cheap, but good.

http://www.formularoofing.com/
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Thanks, Chet