Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11
    Damn awful season in Revy. Our typical 4-5 year dry cycle. Bad as 2014/2015 & 2009/2010... Had a ton of snow until mid Jan. Nothing consistent and significant since then aside from a few rare random days of snow over a 2+ month stretch. Went from cold and dry to warm and dry. Nothing in the 14 day forecast aside from a little bit on Tues with high freezing levels.

Crazy spring / season ending conditions up there over the past week, melting quick. Grass, stumps, logs and rocks are becoming abundant in the alpine. I don't see us staying open until April 21st.

Given that the long term forecast doesn't show any prediction of snowfall between wednesday and mid september, any chance someone can haul a snowmaking system up McCrae and give the glacier a bit of extra padding so some base survives the summer? Gotta hedge bets for the coming October turns.
    Master of mediocrity.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	153.5 KB 
ID:	275695

Life gives you lemons, make lemonade
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

bump....

Its not over yet!
    [/QUOTE]
    www.skevikskis.com Check em out!

That looks like a good time

Random summer request - need to spend 1 night in Vernon on Thursday, trying to dirtbag it.

Recommendation for a free camp spot close to town? Couch to spare? Can return the favor in Golden and include a tour of KH/sidecountry or Rogers Pass....
    Drive slow, homie.

Shit man, I am heading out of town tomorrow otherwise could have stayed at my place. If you get desperate you can sleep in my detached garage, has a bathroom but no bed or couch (yet). text me if you are desperate I'll pm you my number.

In Kelowna and lots of room... probably a little out of your way though.

Herd Hefe's garage gets way to hot in the sun though... should ask him to tint the windows first.

That is my tenants problem! Did they ever contact you?